The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » D.T.B. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Sidney
View Profile
New user
85 Zombie Kills and their heads hung on
94 Posts

Profile of Sidney
Quote:
On 2013-03-27 15:36, necroloid wrote:
Actually I do not believe any one has received theirs yet. Not even Dr Spectre has receive his carcossa version yet!

That's probably because of the Rothian Calendar, where time and space get distorted and next week could turn out to be next month or three or four after that, yet new fiendish apparatus continuosly materialize as if by some Wicked Sorcery.Smile

Sid
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Quote:
On 2013-03-27 15:56, Sidney wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-27 15:36, necroloid wrote:
Actually I do not believe any one has received theirs yet. Not even Dr Spectre has receive his carcossa version yet!

That's probably because of the Rothian Calendar, where time and space get distorted and next week could turn out to be next month or three or four after that, yet new fiendish apparatus continuosly materialize as if by some Wicked Sorcery.Smile

Sid

Actually it just normaly takes 6 to 10 months to get an order, sometimes longer! At least this has been my experienc and I have ordered quite a number of things. Outlaw makes Fantastic stuff for sure but it can be frustrating but he does do thing to help make up for it though.
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
You can almost smell the quality, age & atmosphere!! Lovely!
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Oh dear tentacled, dark overlord. Must resist infernal influence...
Ahhhh, too late! Ordered!!!!
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
I too have fallen prey to the lure of the DTB... so keen to perform with this in a seance!! Does anyone know if a pdf manual is supplied with it?
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
To make you feel better about hitting the paypal button, this salesman for evil will "swear on his children" about delivery times. Too bad for his kids, do they know they have been doomed? So how many out there are waiting on this? + 1 for me along with several other big items that have not been delivered as promised. I've been more than patient with them and have quietly waited long enough. I for one have had enough of the excuses and pointing the blame finger. As many have read throughout the forum, this seems to be the standard on what to expect. What a shame for the consumers of Outlaw!
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Hey Chris, I don't find theres any shame in consuming the precious Outlaw goodies. I know the feeling of frustration and anxiety disorder when theres a long wait for items from Rick, but they will eventually turn up. And yes they are certainly worth the wait! Im happy just being kept in the loop and Rick giving me updates on the progress of my items.

And quite a few times Ive had many items ship very quickly to me, in 2 weeks or less! (And I come from the land down under)

So yes, I am one of the few who are now waiting for this. Im sure Rick while chime in here soon to let us know whats going on.

kindly,
M.I.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Hi Guys. The DTB is probably the most complex device we've done besides the R.A. We have been working on them and I was assured by my guys that next week they will start rolling out.
It may take 2 weeks to get all DTB orders out but you will see them hitting mailboxes shortly.

Thanks again for being patient (as usual Smile)

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I missed my RA....
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Quote:
On 2013-04-10 22:45, Roth wrote:
I was assured by my guys that next week they will start rolling out.
It may take 2 weeks to get all DTB orders out but you will see them hitting mailboxes shortly.

Thanks again for being patient (as usual Smile)

Thanks!

Good to hear, just hoping that we use the same calendar : )))
I wonder if RR ever considered a second career on the side as a press agent? He could specialize in "damage control" for all the hollywood screwups : ))))
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Outlaw products are worth the wait. And the squeeky wheel gets the grease.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
When dealing with items that are made by hand, I expect that sometimes there will be delays. I'm not happy about it, but I would rather wait an extra day/week/month (depending on the item) rather than receive something that looks "rushed." And I agree, very much worth the wait. I'm going to erode the sanity of many unlucky souls when my SM finally arrives...mu-hahahahaha! Smile
Sidney
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Sidney
Smile SmileAnother 2 weeks Smile
It's been months since orders and your money were taken for this item.
Yet here we are nearly 4 months later and we're getting the usual 2 more weeks stall tactic.
Whatever happened to testing and prototypes before releasing a product and having available stock before collecting the $. ?
Sid
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Rick is one of a kind... Call him up and have a chat... I did... You will find two more weeks is part of the fun... Now where's me bluddy sanctum six... Still looking for a European buyer for my 0culus same price as on Rick's site and ready to be delivered...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I have a feeling that Rick deals with many of the same frustrations we do.

Rick works with his favorite craftsmen, who I'm assuming have their own sets of problems and delays with attaining the right materials, on time, on budget, built to standards, etc. And those craftsmen may deal with yet another layer of suppliers who also add to the complex mix of creating these limited works of art. And let's not forget, these pieces ARE art...individually designed, engineered, assembled, aged...you get the picture. But, in this era of "give it to me now," we expect this art to be turned around at the same pace as commodity magic...ain't gonna happen. Not if you want to own something incredible. And if you think these pieces are incredible now...let's wait to see the commodity junk that will be produced in the future, and how precious these "new old" artifacts will be then. Something tells me precious will be redefined. Outlaw's effects and its equally well-respected brethren companies' magic, will be close to priceless.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Sidney
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Sidney
Nobody expects a give it to me now, however when you promise delivery and accept money then you are expected to deliver,...keyword being accepting the money when you cannot deliver.
Sid
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-04-12 00:05, Sidney wrote:
Nobody expects a give it to me now, however when you promise delivery and accept money then you are expected to deliver,...keyword being accepting the money when you cannot deliver.
Sid

Do you have one on order??
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-04-12 01:34, Roth wrote:
Quote:
Sid

No, I don't think Sid does, she said shes keen but waiting for a review. But I DO have an order Rick!! Smile
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-04-12 03:13, Mind illusionist wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-12 01:34, Roth wrote:
Quote:
Sid

No, I don't think Sid does, she said shes keen but waiting for a review. But I DO have an order Rick!! Smile

You do? Just kidding J.O. Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Sidney
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Sidney
Rick, You asked this same question of me in a private message, and I responded by telling you that I had promised this as a gift for someone special and dear to me, and that the point is moot as this time has long past.
I see no reason to post the question on an open forum, to which you already knew the answer to.
It was a sneaky weasle move to discredit me,as I have been vocal about this issue.

No I haven't ordered yet because I know from reading the boards that customers are waiting on a regular basis indefinite months and have not recieved their orders, but I see new business being conducted before the house is tidied up with old business, and I for one don't want my funds held while I sit, waiting and wondering .

I would expect honesty and integrity,

Sid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » D.T.B. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL