The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lecturing at SAM in phoenix in July (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Hey guys Lecturing for phoenix SAM organization in July. Producing my own material and compiling my own magic DVD for sale at my lecture. It will be great I'm sure. I highly reccomend if your in the phoenix to try and come. Max Krause took me under his wing and is helping me with it. The material will be coin magic of course.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Awesome!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
jayres
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of jayres
Your hard work is paying off!!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Congrats, Kevin! I have some buds who are going to it. Will have to let them know so they can meet you!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4940 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Awesome, have a great time with it and keep your spirits up until then.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3789 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Good luck!!
First edition almost sold out, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and free gift!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing should be ready third week of July. So don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1675 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Congratulations STFS! Do you have a title for your DVD yet?
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2834 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
Great to hear kevin.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8632 Posts

Profile of Mb217
It's happening for you...Go with it. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10699 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hey fish send me the details I will be there
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8687 Posts

Profile of harris
Cool news.

I am guessing you will learn much when you teach, as well as in the preparation.

Be safe, well and creative.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-01-15 02:37, vinsmagic wrote:
the godfather
wow! Thanks vinny! I will. It will be so nice to have you there! You've helped me d the Café here so much. I really look forward to meeting you buddy. The lecture is probably in July, if not August. Curtis Kam (would love to meet him!) ,may be lecturing, so they may have to push me back a month. You guys are all so supportive! Thank You!
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-01-15 02:37, vinsmagic wrote:
the godfather
wow! Thanks vinny! I will. It will be so nice to have you there! You've helped me d the Café here so much. I really look forward to meeting you buddy. The lecture is probably in July, if not August. Curtis Kam (would love to meet him!) ,may be lecturing, so they may have to push me back a month. You guys are all so supportive! Thank You!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3789 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Pm me if you need any tips on presenting a lecture!
First edition almost sold out, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and free gift!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing should be ready third week of July. So don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lecturing at SAM in phoenix in July (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL