The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sword swallow with Gopro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
156 Posts

Profile of joe faro
This is video shot with my nephews Gopro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYFnRWioLw
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
That is really cool! And it's a neat idea. If I ever get around to making a (good) promotional video for myself, I'd definitely want a view like that in it.

Gopros are those mounted cameras typically marketed to sports people, right?
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Super! Smile
joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
156 Posts

Profile of joe faro
Yes, its a very small camera that can be mounted on allmost anything. My nephew mounts it on his helmet when he is ice climbing ,skiing,etc.
Jim Hand
View Profile
Regular user
Ocala,Fl.
137 Posts

Profile of Jim Hand
WOW...that's SUPER
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Those are fun. My video guy had one and there is a clip in my new promo reel of me doing a drop. Thanks for sharing.
Darkart
View Profile
New user
Glasgow
98 Posts

Profile of Darkart
Great quality shot with that.
Impossible is just another level of difficulty
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Nice. I particularly like the angle on the second one.

Chris McDaniel did a series of these with several swallowers. I don't know if they're posted anywhere, but you might check YouTube.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Lurchenstien
View Profile
New user
Hampshire, UK
49 Posts

Profile of Lurchenstien
I've played about with a GoPro and sword swallowing, I could do with getting used to the camera more as there's no screen on it, but they're pretty decent camera's. My last messing about with a GoPro starred a sword, apples, and the GoPro mounted on a chain saw.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4364 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-01-13 00:24, Eric the Excellent wrote:
That is really cool! And it's a neat idea. If I ever get around to making a (good) promotional video for myself, I'd definitely want a view like that in it.

Gopros are those mounted cameras typically marketed to sports people, right?

I thought it was a hooker name! But not sure that any of you guys could do that sword swallowing thing with a hooker mounted on the handle of your sword! ....... Please tell me I haven't just given someone an idea!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4364 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
No that really was VERY cool. But dangerous that camera could have fallen off and hit you in the face.

How much do these things sell for? The vid quality is great! And it's an A1 use for them. Maybe a little insert box from a second cam might look smart? Or is that last decade! / century?

Sorry about being silly (not sure why I apologise this time I don't normally! - I was waiting for the video to load so hade time to "think" ...... Thinking and me don't mix very often!
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Very Nice!
ChrisTheImpossible
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Florida
70 Posts

Profile of ChrisTheImpossible
Quote:
On 2013-01-12 23:42, joe faro wrote:
This is video shot with my nephews Gopro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYFnRWioLw

Nice !!! Where can I purchase these cameras?
www.MagicJunky.com
"A place for Magicians, Clowns, and Ventriloquists to Buy, Sell, and Trade new and or used items Free!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sword swallow with Gopro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.47 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL