The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Old Towne Magic Shoppe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnnymysto
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
116 Posts

Profile of Johnnymysto
Anyone remember this place? They used to be in Kissimmee, FL, close to Disney World. I got their catalogs for a while, and even got to go to the shop once. I don't know when they went out of business, but I don't know why either. It was a great shop, in a good location I thought. Has anybody else been there?
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
I remember Johnny!

I was there in 1988 when I served in the U.S.A.F at Patrick Air Force Base, FL.

I still have an, "Old Town" membership card as well.

A few of my buddies and I used to frequent it quite a bit. Lots of good memories...

Thanks for the re-kindle.

Steve Landavazo
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
bkentner
View Profile
New user
Davenport, Nebraska
61 Posts

Profile of bkentner
There used to be a magic shop a few blocks from the Naval Training Center. I don't remember the name of it. In 1979, I spent most of my free time there. I keep telling everybody that magic is the one useful skill I got out of my Navy career.Smile
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
Old Town Magic shop in Kissimee Fl. is still in operation. It is now called "Magic Max". They also have a few other shops still operating including one in the Mercado shopping center in Orlando.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I just looked up their website, http://www.magicmax.com . It is run by Verne & Linda McCarthy.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Old Towne Magic Shoppe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL