The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1466 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Hey guys. I need to update my email. Last time I did this I could not log back in and had to create a new account and it took months to resolve. If possible I would like to update my email address to bobbyforbes1980@gmail.com
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5709 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Sorry but you can not use a gmail account.
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
I noticed that you can't use gmail or hotmail accounts or even aol...why is that anyways? Every time I move some where I have to get a New subscriber and I have never been able to change my email on here for that reason....wouldn't it be easier if you had one like gmail?
Just my thoughts on this...

Rick
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
My understanding is that freemail accounts are much harder to track. If someone were intent on making problems, they’d most likely use one of those accounts. By requiring a paid account (usually included in your own ISP subscription) the Café at least has a handle on a real identity.

(Most of the people here are genuinely interested in bettering their own magic and the community at large, but just one pest can cause a lot of complications.)
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Free server bans help to keep the riff raff out. Mainly people joining just to get secrets. As for AOL, there's a entire sticky topic on this in the announcements forum.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=38&21
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL