The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Whats the easiest "COINS ACROSS" routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yes roths is a very good routien.
and its not hard to master either.
todd
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5332 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
R. Paul Wilson's Scottish Fly is non-gaffed and fairly easy to learn. Also, Lee Asher's Three Flyin' is a 3-Fly with poker chips that is nice,and the routine can just as easily be done with coins too.

Jim
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4902 Posts

Profile of videoman
Could anyone point me to the books or DVD's that contain Roth's Shelled Coins Across as well as Daryl's Cross of India?
I would like to study these 2 coin effects.
Thanks,
Bill
dennis8
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
41 Posts

Profile of dennis8
David roth - expert coin magic book
David roth - expert coin magic made easy dvds, don't know which volume.

And as mr Rubinstein said, volume 1 of the New York Coin magic dvd's. I have this one and it's a great dvd on coins across.

-Dennis
dennis8
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
41 Posts

Profile of dennis8
I'm sorry, haven't read the previous post well, it must also contain Daryl's cross of India, this is on neither of my listings.

-Dennis
giobbi1
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of giobbi1
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 19:27, Sammy J. wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-17 13:23, Trooper11040 wrote:
David Roth's Shelled Coins Across is incredibly easy..and it FRIES lay people...I get great reactions from it ALL the time

Agree with this.

Sammy

Double agree. I am not as proficient as most of these guys, but I can hold my own. This is the one I have been doing for years. Bonus, you can make a lot of it happen in the spectators hands.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6821 Posts

Profile of Dougini
David Roth's Shelled Coins Across is very easy, and the one I use. If you get good at it, Coins Thru The Table is a snap! That said, Mike Rubinstein's vol 1 of the NYCM Seminar series is the largest number of variations I have ever seen of Coins Across. But, we missed one.

Charlie Justice mentioned 4 Coins And A Filipino by Homer Liwag and the routine has since been morphed into a DVD called CoinOne. What he did not mention was his absolutely fantastic DVD, Covert Coins from 2007. The Stealth Dump alone was worth the whole DVD!

The F.O.G. Subtlety, The F.L.O.P., The Transwitch are cutting edge! Volume 2 never was released. It was supposed to have Applications & Routines. I don't know what ever happened. This is not a beginner's DVD. It is for intermediate to advanced coin workers who know these sleights and subtleties.

Covert Coins by Charlie Justice. If you can find a copy, GET IT! Smile

Doug
dennis8
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
41 Posts

Profile of dennis8
Ah yes, the stealth dump. It is also in an issue of Street Magic magazine,
the one with Jay Sankey on the cover.

But Covert coins dvd covers a lot more great stuff.

-Dennis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Whats the easiest "COINS ACROSS" routine? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL