The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Knuckle Busters 4 is here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I have had so many of you all emailing me about number 4 asking me when is it going to be ready. Well it is done and ready to ship. I am really pleased with the material in it. I will have more info up on the web site http://www.Reedmcclintockmagic.com in a few days.
My Cups and Balls routine that I did at the magic castle is also done and available. The loading sequence is killer, yet the routine itself is simplicity or it seems to the audience. Again that will be on the website also in a few days and it is called Defiance 2 the cups and balls. Thank you all for your patience it is greatly appreciated as well as all of your support. I have been working on five and six of knuckle busters I will keep you posted as to the release time.
cheers
Reed
Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Reed,

Please inform us when Knuckle Busters 4 is out and ready.
I want one, as I have the previous ones. Good stunning effects.
Can it be purchased from you directly?

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Excellent news, Reed! I'll look forward to seeing this stuff up for purchase.

Peo: yeah, you can buy Reed's stuff directly from him on his Website. In my experience it works out quite a lot cheaper that way, and he does a blinding deal on international postage, too ($3.95 per order, anywhere in the world).

Cheers,

Cy.
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Hi Guys
Yup its true shipping anywhere in the world for only $3.95. They are available now, I just haven't got them up on the web site yet. PM me or email me if you are intrested right away reed@reedmcclintock.com . I will be in both of your neck of the woods soon. It would be great to get together. Smile
cheers
Reed

Reed McClintock 2003

Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
Are you coming to London?
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Hi, Reed!

You're going to be in the UK? Nice one! Definitely count me in if you want to meet up.

Cheers,

Cy.
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

We are sorting out the details now. Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Great to hear Man! I'm really looking forward to the cups and balls myself.
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

I love the cups and balls routine personally. The load sequence and timing change along with the psychology nails people.

I am still waiting on hearing about England guys. I will keep you posted. I hope to know in the next few days.

France, Belgium ,and Germany are set so far.

cheers

Reed McClintock 2003

CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
Glad to see you back Reed. Your Stuff is AWESOME! Smile Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Reed,

I sent you money via Paypal for Knuckle Busters 4.
Is this a video or a dvd?

I might also be interested in the cups & balls routine.
Is it written as an PDF file, or sent as a manuscript?

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Hey Mr.Reed. Good to hear back from you. Sounds so awesome. The stuff on your other KB is just so amazing. Talk to you later,

Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Well it is good to be back. The Knuckle Busters is a manuscript with tons of photos.

Thank you for the kind words coolmagic4u. Mr. Bradley it is good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you. Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1683 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Reed,Already sent through paypal can't wait, love your work.
How much for the Cups and balls? Also is it a routine you can do standing/walk around?

Thanks
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
Where can I send the money?
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

If you click on paypal. com then send money tab to reed@reedmcclintock.com
Knuckle Busters 4 is $15.00 plus 3.95 s/h
Defiance 2 the cups and balls is $30.00 plus $3.95 s/h
Each order will ship the following postal day. The $3.95 for shipping is on the total order and anywhere in the world.
Thank you guys again
Reed
cheers Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Reed,

I have no doubt you'll do really well with Knuckle Busters 4 considering the feedback you received from the others you released.

Best of luck to you! Smile
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Thank you Crystal. I hope you have been well.
I am very pleased with this one and think that others will be also. It has something from my friend Curtis Kam that is a real stunner. I will have the right up the material soon.

Oh I forgot to answer about the cups and balls. It is a stand up routine, perfect for walk around, table to table or just doing a show like at the Magic Castle. Most guys release material they don't use anymore. I do still use this and will for a very long time. It is not like all of the other cups and balls routines out there, trust me. The loading sequence is killer. I never liked exposing the method of the trick to do the loading as motivation. I solved the problem in a very direct way that works awsome for me. I hope it will for all of you also
cheers
Reed Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey Reed,
Is there any way you could hint at what is included in Knuckblebusters 4? I already put in my order but was just curious to hear what was included, whether it will be like multiple coin productions or more routined styled effects if you know what I mean? Anyway I was just curious to hear, guess I'll just have to keep checking your website for the update. Looking forward to getting the manuscript.

-Bill Smile
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Three things about Reed's C & B routine:

1. Focus. It's one of the most tightly focused routines I've ever seen. No fooling around with moves that are there just because they're clever. No mishmash of every effect possible. Each phase is just a better version of the previous, leading to the finale. No detours, no distractions.

2. The Loading Sequence. This is the sort of thing that's obvious when you mention it, but unmentioned, it could ellude you for your entire career: In Reed's routine, the pockets are NOT part of the effect. This is almost unheard of in a standup routine. As far as the audience is concerned, nothing ever comes from the pockets, and nothing is put into the pockets. Think about it, why direct attention to the place where you've got the loads hidden?

3. Maybe this should all be posted in the "sleight-of-hand" section?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Knuckle Busters 4 is here (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL