The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Banachek DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Thanks Zeiros for that outstanding post. I was fortunate to have excellent video quality. Incredible performance. I had heard of Banachek before but have never seen him. After today, I will look seriously into learning some of his material. The final effect he performed, with the Glorpy, was a knockout. I would LOVE to do this.

Gracias!
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Sometimes it's just better to watch someone and to be fooled.

In my opinion, 95% of the people who find out the method for the Glorpy routine would never then do it. It worked well for TV but would not work well for walkaround, for example.

I remember my mentor once asking me to not show him the method for an impossible routine. He loved the trick <that> much...that he didn't want to know...he just wanted to enjoy being fooled.

Steve H
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Thanks guys,

actually Steve, the pen writing routine is directly out of my walk around material, it is usually one of the few items I only perform when I do walk around.

As for host great guy, and yes, when on tv one is usually pressed for time. And yes, I did shoot two pieces, the second segment as a fill in for them in case a guest does not arrive, so it may or may not air some day and if it does, as with this I probably will not know when.

all the best for the holidays
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Banachek DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL