The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Josh Jay Reel Magic FREE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Koz,

At the Bash I signed up for the monthly PPal payment. Is it possible to switch to the $5 streaming version. A few less
DVDs coming into the house would be good.

Tom
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sure... email me at
kozmomagic@me.com

no problem....
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Can't wait until this is available. I've got way too many physical DVDs all over the place. Having stuff available streaming on demand, like the terrific Penguin Live lectures (or most of Netflix) is the future (the present, actually!). Glad Reel Magic Magazine is catching up. Smile I'll definitely be signing up for this.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's like net flicks. It's $5 a month and you get all issues plus additional content that were going to create just for the web page. It works by signing in with a password and username. Takes you to a page where every thing is at and available. If you stop paying it all goes away. Just like net flicks.

It will be the best deal in magic and if we get great support we will be able to develop tons of content. On line magic
courses that focus on specific things like the turnover move for okito boxes. Basic, intermediate and advanced card courses taught by some of magic best. Coins .....lots of stuff.

Additional bonus issues of reel magic. Strong enough support 12 issues a year.

We're still going to do the disc but we think this will be the best deal ever in magic. There are 11 issues of reel magic on the site now but we will beading content every week until all 31 issues plus each new issues n the site.itsthebeginning of something that has never been done before in magic

How's it sound?
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Awesome! Ready to sign up!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's going to take time to build the additional content but just the 31 reel magics I think is worth the price
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
This was my first Reel Magic experience. I particularly enjoyed David Regal's review segment and the Joshua Jay interview.

Josh's views on the magic marketplace of today, his dismay at what sells and what doesn't sell, and the marketplace's impact on the tricks shared via magic magazines were all especially insightful.

Nicely done. Definitely an enticing free sample!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Josh Jay Reel Magic FREE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL