The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Knock em Dead-Paul Wilson or Ultimate Workers on DVD-Mike Close (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Hi,

can't decide on which to get.... I am mostly into card stuff... I know the price for both are different, but I just like to know which has a better value for money and who is a better teacher?

thanks
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
It's an unfair comparison as the Paul Wilson video is one video and the Workers series is a set of several volumes. So I guess it depends on which volume of the Close DVDs you're refering to. The material in both is uniformly excellent, but I feel that the Close effects are just stronger and more 'real world' type of stuff. Close also goes into his theories on psychology, audience managment, and principles of deception (something Paul doesn't do) and that stuff is worth the price alone. Close is also a better teacher (not to say that Paul is by any means a poor one). I'd go for Close, but still, it all depends on which volume you're considering.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Thanks marko... I guess I will get close's set of dvds

eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I would say the Ultimate Workers on DVD. Mike Close gives you the performance, the secret, and the ultimate work behind every trick. They are great set of DVDs IMO!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I prefer Paul's DVD's over MIkes. I just like Paul's style and methods.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
I don't have the other but I really like Paul's video, some very nice stuff and usable.

Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Knock em Dead-Paul Wilson or Ultimate Workers on DVD-Mike Close (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL