The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Café being down (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Do you have the Café down way early in the morning? Several times I've tried to log in at 4:00 am (EST) only to be told the browser can't find you.
If this is the case, no problem. I'll just know not to look for you when I get up that early.
Thanks.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Yep, it's a daily maintenance thang.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4983 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Yes, this has been explained many times. Café backups are run early in the morning and my prevent you from logging in.
Where the magic begins
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
No probs, just curious. I'll know better now.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Café being down (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL