The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Marc Paul - Mind2Mind (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Hey guys, I know this DVD is kind of old but does anyone have any opinions on it? In addition, does anyone know where this DVD can be purchased??? It seems to be out of print ((:
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Hi Presarian!
I would suggest to contact marc directly. He is also a member here at the Café, and a very nice guy, too!
cheers
kiki
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
It's one of my all time favourite DVDs on the subject. I'm kind of glad that its not available everywhere but if you can get your hands on it, I'd highly suggest taking the plunge.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
508 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
I'm with Darren. Mind2Mind was one of the first DVDs I purchased when beginning to make the shift toward mentalism; I am very glad I decided to take the plunge. You'll find a great selection of effects you can perform anytime, anyplace, anywhere (AAA). Here is a review:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

As far as buying the DVD, I would take KiKi's suggestion.

Regards,

Tony
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Quote:
On 2013-01-24 01:52, KiKi wrote:
Hi Presarian!
I would suggest to contact marc directly. He is also a member here at the Café, and a very nice guy, too!
cheers
kiki

Yeah I did pm him like a week ago but he has not replied me yet.. Oh wells (: Maybe he does not come on the Café that often (:!

@Darren: Yeah, I am ready to take the plunge but its just that no one has offered to let theirs go ): haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Marc Paul - Mind2Mind (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL