The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Starting over today, What would you collect? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
New user
Lake O The Pines Texas
56 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
Very interesting read from your link. Yes history sometimes happens by accident, this is a classic example. Thanks for sharing paul
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2290 Posts

Profile of todsky
I used to covet and collect magic books, but now I have a family so I can’t afford the cost and closet space anymore. But if I had the space and money, I would be neck high in books by now.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Besides space and money, my magic book collection ended due to lack of time. The busier I became with family and work, the less time I had for reading. So rather than continuing to accumulate books I would "someday" read, I stopped collecting. Sadly, many great titles have passed me by as I grit my teeth. Yet, discipline has prevailed, and hopefully I'll catch back up when time and money allow, (I'll always find space).
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mxmln
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of mxmln
I am retired and have been very interested in magic and puzzles for roughly 50 years. I am an amateur but have done some semi-professional work over the years. Collecting has been a large part of my magical life and I am fascinated by the methods and technologies that have encompassed the field over the last 150 plus years. My professional background is in science, mathematics and other forms of applied technology. My collection is pretty much eclectic and based on me being just fascinated by the effect. However, I have and still acquire props made over many decades by many of the great manufacturers. A particular interest of mine is in magic or mentalism or just puzzles based on chemistry and physics. Is there anybody else out there with this same focus???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Starting over today, What would you collect? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL