The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Spring Rabbits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
Hello,

I was just asked by one of the libarians whom I am booked with this summer if I could replace Sassafrass (Our Wonder Bunny) with a puppet. She is having problems with some animal rights activists regarding another program this summer, and wants no other problems. Anyway I have never used a spring rabbit before and have a few questions.
Are some better than others?
What books or tapes are out there to help me make this one look real?
Do you have any tips or tricks with one?
Any advise you can offer would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,
Mr Phil Smile
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
The best advice I've heard is not to make the rabbit (or any other spring animal) too lively.
John Mulholland used to say that you could always tell a puppet rabbit from a live one because a puppet one moved more!
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I use a Rabbit in the hat puppet in my show,. It is my helper. It does not talk but does some magic.
Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
I love the Rabbbit in the hat puppet and recommand the book Realm of the Rabbit. On the subject of Animal rights groups,
As a Vegan, I have my problems with them, nor am I a member of any of them. If you PM me, I would be happy to tell you how you might solve that problem with them. If you would win, your Client would win. It would help me if you knew the name of the group as some groups are more militant than others.

Kevin Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Spring Rabbits (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL