The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "THE KEY OF FATE" (from the DVD "IN MY MIND 2" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Guys, I received so many request about a routine that I perform in my new DVD "IN MY MIND 2" (which is also included in the DVD of my lecture "LUCA VOLPE LECTURE SHOW") regarding the set I use in THE KEY OF FATE. Some of you asked me if I have the set already made, well, now, thanks to Mick Hanzlink (the creator of the Supalock) this set is ready! Contains an high quality lock, three keys (as you know, if you saw the DVD, one key is special) and the "other little thing" you need to perform the routine.
I have only few at the moment as I need them for my lectures I am doing now in UK, so if you want one set the price is £35 (pm me for more info)
The price include shipping in the UK for other destination please add £10
If you want also the DVD "LUCA VOLPE LECTURE SHOW" let me know and I will include for a very special price.
Thanks
Luca

p.s. The Key of Fate is a stage routine which include a chair prediction,a lock and key routine and a LOT of entertainment!
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I was fortunate enough to see Luca perform this in his lecture at the Derby Magic Circle on Wednesday evening...it is a terrifically entertaining routine with some very well thought out subtleties, which we have now come to expect from Luca!!
Take my word for it, you will use this and if you can't get along to see one of Luca's lectures, I also strongly recommend that you take him up on his offer for the 'Luca Volpe Lecture Show' DVD.

For those who own and may wish to nominate Luca's 'Emotional Mentalism' book, there are only five more voting days left in the 'OFFICIAL 2012 Book of the Year Award Thread'.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "THE KEY OF FATE" (from the DVD "IN MY MIND 2" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL