The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Paul Vigil and Jerome Finley Confirmed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
636 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I had an email yesterday from a S. African mentalist who was interested in the convention, but he wanted to know who was presenting? Good question I thought. Except for our special guest of honor, Bob Cassidy, no names have been announced for the 10th MINDvention. So I started making a few calls, messaging on Facebook...

I (and all of you), will be thrilled to hear that Paul Vigil and Jerome Finley will both be presenting. I could stop booking talent right now and this would be a great convention. But I’m not gonna do that. Like John Wayne in The Searchers, I’m still looking. And you still have time to recommend who you would like to see at MINDvention.

PS Putting finishing touches on 2012 video... should be up in a few days.

And I’ll see you in Las Vegas.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3563 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Although I know them well the ParaLabs guys Thomas (Heine) and Rainer (Mees) would be great - they have to offer so much - and so much new! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3714 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I've never seen Banachek lecture...and here's another vote for the ParaLabs guys.

Either way -- Sheree and I are THERE! Looking forward to it, Danny.

If you're sitting on the fence about this convention...here's some information for you:

1) It's the most laid back convention I've ever been to. Everyone is accessible and everyone hangs out in Jack's Pub (which is where I'm fearlessly predicting you'll find a certain Guest of Honor with the initials BC)

2) The Dealer's room features some of the finest products for mentalists anywhere. It's a relaxed environment and you have time to look over cutting edge props and talk with the people who have designed them.

3) The lectures??? Oh my...your brain and spirit are going to soar with the ideas, the information and the techniques you're going to be exposed to. I have never walked away from MV with anything less than a delighted spirit.

4) Get your sleep before and after MV...because you won't be getting much while you're there. You won't want to. Trust me on this. Smile

Expect to have your mind blown and your performer's worldview booted into a whole new place. Expect to meet some of the biggest names in mentalism. Expect to be challenged and delighted. Expect to smile.

And this year is going to be HUGE.

So what are you waiting for?

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Hi Danny,
As I told you in breakfast, Gary Kurtz, Nimrod Harel and peter Turner will be great!

Christophe
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
599 Posts

Profile of tgplano
As I said in a previous email the following would be people I'd love to see. Particularly Christian Painter after his interview in MUM.
Barrie Richardson
Christian Painter
Mick Ayers
Doug Dyment
Joshua Quinn
Phill Smith

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Ohlala! I forgot Andrew Gerard!
Please all my riend ask for Andrew Gerard!
<BR>
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I don't remember if I proposed him but I think Andrew gerard will be the best choice so far! lol
<BR>
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
636 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks guys for all the great suggestions... I have a few more people I am waiting to hear from...

The Bob Cassidy Roast is starting to shape up nicely... A few of Bob's good friends have agreed to participate...
granterg
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of granterg
Peter Turner!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3244 Posts

Profile of Looch
The Paralabs guys
Jon Riggs
Ken Weber
Drew McAdam

I would love to see all these guys lecture, I've learnt so much over the years from them and their work.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2525 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Peter Turner!!!
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Pete Turner!
Docc Hilford!
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
8915 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Since it's the 10th Anniversary, I'd like to see some classic guys that aren't around as much such as Larry Becker, Chuck Hickok, Craig Karges, Jon Riggs, Chris Carter, Lee Earle, Michael Weber, Jon Stetson, Christian & Katalina, Ted K. (can't get enough of him), and a great two person code act like Brian Gillis & Sisuepahn or The Evason's. Oh, and I'm always looking forward to seeing John Archer.

Seems like it's been pretty heavy-based on new up and comers, I'd like to see some of the greats since it's an special anniversary year. Bruce Bernstein is a great addition. I'm sure many of these guys would like to be present anyways for the Bob Cassidy Tribute.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1066 Posts

Profile of caigy
A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate to see Luca Volpe lecture here in the UK. His take on some classic principles, stripped-back then re-designed effects and entertaining routines, held everyone's attention throughout.
As well as a demonstrating first class performing and audience management skills, Luca has a natural talent for explaining every nuance in minute detail. Don't just take my word for it, you can see the content of his current lecture, performed for real people on the 'Luca Volpe Lecture Show' DVD.
I would strongly recommend booking Luca Volpe to lecture at MINDvention 2013.

P.S. Yesterday Luca's book 'Emotional Mentalism' was the winner of the 'OFFICIAL 2012 Book of the Year Award Thread' here on the Café.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.cards4magic.co.uk
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1270 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 11:53, Mindpro wrote:
Since it's the 10th Anniversary, I'd like to see some classic guys that aren't around as much such as Larry Becker, Chuck Hickok, Craig Karges, Jon Riggs, Chris Carter, Lee Earle, Michael Weber, Jon Stetson, Christian & Katalina, Ted K. (can't get enough of him), and a great two person code act like Brian Gillis & Sisuepahn or The Evason's. Oh, and I'm always looking forward to seeing John Archer.

Seems like it's been pretty heavy-based on new up and comers, I'd like to see some of the greats since it's an special anniversary year. Bruce Bernstein is a great addition. I'm sure many of these guys would like to be present anyways for the Bob Cassidy Tribute.

+1
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2124 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
PETER TURNER
LUCA VOLPE
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
I can only reiterate 'caigy's remarks about Luca Volpe. I too saw him lecture recently and it was all commercial, highly effective material, performed in an easy style and very entertaining manner. He is very concise in his explanation of each effect in his lecture
and he has a pleasing personality, cemented no doubt, by his Italian roots. He would be an excellent performer to show his talents at MINDvention 2013. A very fine performer with an undoubted passion for his art.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Chris carter!
Alain Nu!
<BR>
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Luca Volpe!

I love the way he thinks.

Anthony Smile
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I would love to see and hear Doug Dyment lecture.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Paul Vigil and Jerome Finley Confirmed (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL