The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Blackpool 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I'll be going there on the cheap this year.
Flying in Friday morning, but only got a ticket for Saturday.
No hotel. No dosh to spend.

Talk about doing things on a shoestring

Steve
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 12:17, magicjosh2 wrote:
Hi Mike,
I have had the wonderful privilege of seeing some very fine acts over the years in the close up, the lectures and the gala showa, the organisers do a tremendous job every year in bringing the convention together as you well know. I will be in Blackpool from Thursday through to Monday and will more than likely see you in the Ruskin at some point. Look forward to meeting and chatting with you.

Will look forward to that Sir
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 17:42, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I've been asked to help out on a couple of dealer stands again.

Don't think I'll do it though as I want to enjoy the convention.

You will find me at the bar in the WG doing my new stuff. I sold out of notes last year by Saturday night so if you want my new notes (6 tricks) then you'll need to buy early.

See you there.
Which bar in pertic Jamie?

J
sleightlee
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of sleightlee
Go and see the Magicbox guys for a trick called "GO", I was lucky enough to pick up a pre-release today and it ROCKS! It's by no means a new idea trick wise but the very talented and likeable Mark James has taken a very very good trick and made it even better. I had no idea it even needed improving. How wrong I was.
DRACO LE MAGICIEN
View Profile
New user
FRANCE
17 Posts

Profile of DRACO LE MAGICIEN
I'll be there so see you in Blackpool Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 08:19, Magicmike221 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 17:42, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I've been asked to help out on a couple of dealer stands again.

Don't think I'll do it though as I want to enjoy the convention.

You will find me at the bar in the WG doing my new stuff. I sold out of notes last year by Saturday night so if you want my new notes (6 tricks) then you'll need to buy early.

See you there.
Which bar in pertic Jamie?

J

Apparently I'll get banned if I sell my notes on the WG premises so I'll head off to the little pub just off the prom that all the Ruskin rejectors go to. It's called the Mitre and I'll be reserving an area there. I've been asked to make it invite only as the other magi who are setting up with me don't really want the masses to get hold of their material either.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
So any reiews of the lecture and the show and especially Weber's lecture please ?
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
3,400 magicians made this the biggest and most successful convention ever staged, especially as it had so many FISM winners either performing or lecturing. It will be hard for any other convention to boast the same world record breaking credentials as Blackpool 2013.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
For all of you who missed the Blackpool magic convention this year. I have written up my thoughts and opinions on my blog here http://www.alexmagic.co.uk/blog/blackpool-magic-2013/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Blackpool 2013 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL