The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How much does sally morgan earn? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
For anyone that's interested:

https://www.duedil.com/company/06352108/......nancials

Estimated turnover at Just over £4.5 million last year....
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Blimey!

thinking about now I just realized I all ways wanted to be a psychic, I see dead people...honest.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I think she has a framed photo of Paul Zennon in her bedroom and she kisses it every time she turns off the light and goes to sleep. He managed to get her more airtime and more publicity than a dozen publicity agents could ever have mustered up! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
How does she pay the dead people their royalties I wonder?
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
By Ghostal Order!

Sorry.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1913 Posts

Profile of David Numen
As much as I admired Zenon's stunt I think the TV shows, books, magazine interviews and columns and the heavy promotion for her tours probably contributed most to her success last year.
mind monger
View Profile
New user
Nottingham, England
86 Posts

Profile of mind monger
Zing! ^
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
It looks like her house and cars are owned by the company from those figures. Plus she has plenty of cash in the bank, so she's almost certianly paid a dividend rather than as an employee. Smart move.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2448 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Well gold plated earpieces don't come cheap you know!
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 04:35, Jon_Thompson wrote:
It looks like her house and cars are owned by the company from those figures. Plus she has plenty of cash in the bank, so she's almost certianly paid a dividend rather than as an employee. Smart move.

a lot of my colleagues do this day to day,
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
John Edward did a week in the Helix in Dublin, for which he was paid €250,000, according to one of the administration staff at the venue. I was there a few weeks later, and just got €700 for the evening. Not fair!
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 13:01, TonyB2009 wrote:
John Edward did a week in the Helix in Dublin, for which he was paid €250,000, according to one of the administration staff at the venue. I was there a few weeks later, and just got €700 for the evening. Not fair!

But you haven't factored in the royalties that he has to pay for "those that come true"! When all said and done, you may have earned more that the bold John!! Smile

Anyway, fair play to you, a Munster Man getting €700 out of a North Dublin venue is no mean feat! Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Back on topic, I think that Morgan in one of the most unsavoury characters "out there". I watched one of her shows a couple of weekends back, and to see the state that she left one poor woman in, was really disgraceful. She played on the fact that this woman had lost her child in a car accident, and began to put on that stupid wail, saying things like "Mummy I didn't want to leave you" - all the while the mother was sobbing her heart out.

Sick. Really sick.

Hope she can sleep easy from her ill gotten gains.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Gord
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Gord
Bazzinga!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How much does sally morgan earn? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL