The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Draper Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
First of all, I have known who Paul is from the few times I have been to Mindvention. I have enjoyed what I did see of Paul at the conventions and was looking forward to seeing this lecture. I saw Paul Draper's lecture last night in Houston, Texas and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did not learn many new "tricks" but I learned some very valuable techniques, psychology and presentational ideas! I loved his version of a personality test (inner truths?), his technique about getting the line started and creating interest in what he is doing. His lecture has inspired me to expand upon the base that I have already worked on in regards to providing readings.

If you have the opportunity to see this lecture, DO IT!

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Completely agree, I attended his Penguin Lecture for my first one and Paul's is one of the best lectures on "being" over methodology which I think is vastly more important!

-Jakob
Gord
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Gord
Going to purchase his Penguin Lecture, thx.
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
I hope you enjoy it Gord.

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Draper Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL