The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » About the Ball & Tube - how do you explain what they are (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grippo's Wish
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Grippo's Wish
Hi!

I REALLY don't want to say I have a ball and a tube... what can they be to the spectators? and more specifically, to be used in a trance context...

thanks!
snm
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of snm
Look into Docc Hilford's work on the Ball and Tube
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Here's a link to the booklet:
http://goo.gl/Nb8E0
Worth every penny.
snm
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of snm
Docc has also done a doccinar that covers this too
SleepNow
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of SleepNow
Teller does a piece in the Penn and Teller show called "The Red Ball". Penn introduces it and walks off stage. Teller performs this routine alone. Penn says “Now, here’s a trick that’s done with ball and a piece of thread”. "The Red Ball" routine is a thing of beauty to watch.

Why not just call a ball and tube, a ball and tube?
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
First thought that popped into my mind is to just nonchalantly called the tube a "piece from and a pen and just so happens it is just about the right size for this little steel ball to rest on top...."

kinda saying these are random pieces of something.
Ulises Galeano
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
132 Posts

Profile of Ulises Galeano
Get the Docc Hilford Booklet!! That explains everything! If you are a visual learner then get The Vault DVD by Docc, he teaches it in there, and how to use a haunted key to deepen the hypnosis more, I always carry mine with me now lol
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
770 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
I recommend the The Vault JUST to see Docc perform it!! It is surely a thing of beauty with his devilish grins Smile

Just for clarifications, you ARE speaking of the Ball and Tube by Docc, correct?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » About the Ball & Tube - how do you explain what they are (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL