The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-whirl 2013 Washington DC selling fast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi folks the hotel is filling up and the gathering is also filling fast. do not delay anu longer. If you have not been n a while this is not to miss gathering of superstars. Juliana Chen, Brad Ross, John Carlson and the magic Café Favorite airship captal Master Payne will teach and perform in the short gathering pls ten top notch dealers. http://www.magi-whirl.org see you there.
Believe you then that I do strange things
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5417 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm going to be there....
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Hey Kozmo when are you getting here. I will be at the hotel friday shortly after noon to meet arrivals.
Michael
BigWheel
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of BigWheel
Just bought my ticket. I went to the evening magic show last year and thought it was well worth the cost of admission. Looking forward to it again this year AND attending the lectures.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Thanks for coming you will not be disappointed this will be one of our best shows yet tell all of your friends.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Big announcement at the event. we have started signing next Year's talent. who would you like to see????
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Magic Whirl had an excellent big show last night. Brad Ross was impressive and very professional, Juliana Chen was unbelievable in the energy she put forth, Master Payne did his masterful "Payne-ful Card Rise", and John Carlson did some great shennanigans and called my nine-year-old (in my avatar picture, but from a few years ago) daughter up to help him with his toilet paper mouth coil routine! A big thanks to Mike Taggert, Bob Patterson, IBM President Danny Selnick and all the Ring 50 crew.

I also heard that Magic Whirl 2014 will be even bigger and better! These guys are unstoppable.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
I don't understand why everyone on the Eastern Seaboard doesn't beat feet and go to this convention. I was impressed with the line-up, the lectures and the evening show. espcially for the price of admission. Excellent dealers room and fime folk all around. I had a great time and I'm thinking of even going back next year just to hang out with all of my new friends.

If the line up next year is even half of what's rumored to be showing up it will be a not to br missed event.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-whirl 2013 Washington DC selling fast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL