The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » I.B.M./S.A.M. 2014 Combined Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
I.B.M.and S.A.M. ANNOUNCE REGISTRATION FOR
BLOCKBUSTER 2014 COMBINED CONVENTION

The world’s two largest magic organizations will hold a combined convention in St. Louis, Missouri, on July 1-5, 2014. The convention will draw amateur and professional magic enthusiasts from every corner of the world and attendance will be limited to 1400 registrants.

Featured during the five day event will be the FISM North American Championships of Magic in close-up and stage with winners having the opportunity to compete in the FISM 2015 World Championships of Magic in Rimini, Italy. Competitors will also be competing in stage and close-up magic for I.B.M. and S.A.M., as well as the IBM/SAM Champion of Magic selected by People’s Choice. Cash prizes and performing contracts for winners could exceed $20,000.

Beginning February 1st, for a period of 28 days, those who plan to attend will have the opportunity to register for the convention at an all-inclusive price of $295. Register on-line and by mail. No telephone registrations will be accepted. At the end of February, registration will close until July 2013 when the registration price will be $395.

New for the 2014 Combined Convention will be a special two day event, the Lance Burton Young Magician’s Seminar, for magicians between the ages of 7 and 19. Young magicians under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent, relative or guardian) who is registered for the 2014 Combined Convention.

Registration information and forms, contest information and forms and a preliminary schedule overview can be found on the convention website http://www.ibmsam.com
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
All Signed up had a great time at the last Joint convention

Looking forward to 2014
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
262 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
All signed up as well. Also had a great time in Louisville. Looking forward to St. Louis.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
779 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Missed the last one but won't this time. I'm all signed up. See you there.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1019 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Registered!
Make your show FUNNIER with Rindercella & Tim's announcements cd

Preshow Announcements Sample & INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Rindercella Story

[email]tim@pkshow.com[/email]
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Amazing last day at the early bird rate. Thanks all! It is going to be another memorable event.

Mark Weidhaas, Co-chair
IBM/SAM 2014 Combined Convention LLC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » I.B.M./S.A.M. 2014 Combined Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL