The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Improving one's self through hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Pomdini
View Profile
New user
Some magical day I'll have more than
64 Posts

Profile of Pomdini
Congratulations!
“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”-Milton Erickson
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Not a job with any glory, though. Packing bacon.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
That's great news. Congratulations. It may not be a job that you think has "any glory," but it is a job. Perhaps if you see it not as an end ("Finally. I have a job!") but rather as a beginning ("This is just the start. There's no stopping me now!") you'll come to the conclusion that it's not the job that has the glory, it's the quality of the person who has the job where there is glory. And in spite of the challenges you've faced, you've achieved a victory. Now, you're at the beginning of something that can be fantastic: your future!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I appreciate your kindness.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Daffydoug, this seems like it is time you should be posting in the "Tricky Business" forum more often if you have the desire to make more money. There is a way you can get a free website, members will give you advice helping you to marketing, etc. And who knows?, maybe making a satisfying additional amount of income will set you back up with your wife, improving your inner thoughts.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2013-02-23 19:13, dmkraig wrote:
That's great news. Congratulations. It may not be a job that you think has "any glory," but it is a job. Perhaps if you see it not as an end ("Finally. I have a job!") but rather as a beginning ("This is just the start. There's no stopping me now!") you'll come to the conclusion that it's not the job that has the glory, it's the quality of the person who has the job where there is glory. And in spite of the challenges you've faced, you've achieved a victory. Now, you're at the beginning of something that can be fantastic: your future!

He won't see it as an end if he starts working on his thoughts. If he doesn't start thinking beyond the job then the job will be the end. Its true there is no stopping him now PACKING BACON! . But spending all his time packing bacon could be stopping him from doing what he wants. While its great to get out of a fix by getting some kind of income in a time when you need it most - you need to take time to plan and work on your motivation to find ways to move towards what you want. Unless packing bacon is what you want. My guess is you don't. But then for some people that's ok I'm not making a judgement.

Get real dissatisfied with where you are. Get ****ed off with it don't accept it and start working out what you want and take the first steps towards it. We are only here once life is too short. And bacon is too salty for me.

If posting in tricky business is going to get you thinking about marketing and making money doing what you really want to do then its a good step. Associating with those already doing what you want is the answer. You don't need hypnosis. And this forum is full of contradiction and misinformation I wouldn't come here to "sort myself out". I have a feeling you will work through this and won't be packing bacon for too long.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19873 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That last post explains a lot.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Yesmereyezed
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Yesmereyezed
Maybe you should visit uncommonforum for a more therapeutic aproach of hypnosis.

http://www.uncommonforum.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Improving one's self through hypnosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL