The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Bunny box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Earth
121 Posts

Profile of Illusionist
Ive been hearing bad things about Tora. There is a video here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8dwHOrzzQ. This is just what I am looking for, but does anyone have opinions on it? Is there a better version. Just curious before I throw all my money into the wind.
KIDDMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of KIDDMAGIC
That link does not work for me and I cannot find a bunny box made by Tora. Are you referring to their Dove to Rabbit box? The term Bunny Box could mean several things. Balloon to Bunny? Rabbit Wringer? Etc...
Even less known as David Kidd

Baltimore, Md. Curator of

THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This is the correct web address.

Bunny to Rabbit Cage is NOT the bunny box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8dwHOrzzQ

All Tora magic is junk!!

When you figure out which trick you are referring to ask again.

I suggest you look here: http://www.abbottmagic.com in the live stock topic.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5711 Posts

Profile of Regan
I like Bill's suggestion, especially if you are looking for a rabbit production box. Over the course of my magical career I have owned quite a few bunny production boxes. I have sold some and I still own several but Abbott's Elusive Bunny Box is my favorite!
Mister Mystery
KIDDMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of KIDDMAGIC
Tell us what you really think Bill! LOL! My friend has the 'Abbott's Elusive' and it is a wonderful piece. I also recommend it.
Even less known as David Kidd

Baltimore, Md. Curator of

THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
The best and most deceptive Bunny production box that I've found is the one where it looks like a jumbo die box, red & black. However, when you lift the top, the sides drop down, the die disappears and there is the bunny sitting in the box. Then, you also get to re-produce the giant white die from somewhere else.

Bill
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I believe in my experience the 3 best "box" Bunny Effects I have used are as follows:

1) Barry Mitchell's Presto Pet Production - Looks like wooden pet crate (Barry no longer makes it, but I believe Frontier Magic makes something similar)
2) Rainbow Box - Great effect with Rabbit
3) Bunny Box - with the picture of Bunny on Slate or board and then bunny appears

Just my opinion of course and I use other bunny productions as well but not all are "boxes"
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Bunny box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL