We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Titanic vs. Hoosiers, Shawshank Redemption vs. Miracle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20658 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Too high a bar.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6022 Posts

Profile of motown
I still remember watching that game. What a Great one!
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
When the old lady dropped the jewel into the sea in "Titanic" part of me just laughed, and another part of me thought, "You FOOL! That could have financed your (great?) grandchildrens' college eductions!!!!!"

For me, one of the dumb scenes in film history. Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Scary Movie was so much better than Titanic.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
In retrospect I'd agree that Titanic wasn't even the best screen depiction of the story. (But I have to admit that I secretly liked it. I'm a sucker for hopeless -and hapless- romance.)
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1299 Posts

Profile of GlenD
There's some movies that I enjoy and can watch over and over again but not sure I would include them in a top 10 list of all time faves. Best sports movie... Happy Gilmore! LOL I tend to like odd quirky movies... example, "After Hours". Anyone see or remember that one? Great cast and very funny (IMO). I also really like "Brazil". But again not sure I would put either as a top 10. Weird.

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Titanic vs. Hoosiers, Shawshank Redemption vs. Miracle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL