We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ink'A'Change by Victor Sanz (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1120 Posts

Profile of paperinick
No need to remake.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
181 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
Disappointed, I'm afraid.
I'm staying away from 'fidely' stuff from now on.
No more Alexander Kohll for me.
This reminded me of 'Hawk' and that was a let down too.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Hi all, for those who use this and if Nico/Alex reads this, I'm wondering what business cards you are using to make the special something that comes with the trick to adhere to the card so the gimmick stays in place (trying to be a cryptic as I can without exposure). I'm finding coated laminated cards (silk or Matt) does not work because when you apply the special something, the gimmick does not adhere enough on your business card. I also bought non coated business cards which is just smooth white card but still having problems with the gimmick staying on the card securely enough until ready.

If anyone could let me know what type of business card is the best as far as the coating on the cards that would be great and would really appreciate it.
Thanks
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
I sent you a PM PRINCE
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ink'A'Change by Victor Sanz (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL