We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ink'A'Change by Victor Sanz (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
I use this effect at all of my close-up gigs..its the way I hand out my business card!...they hold onto it because of the miracle you created with it!!!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Balcony productions is rapidly becoming my favourite seller of magic effects.

This just looks brilliant.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-02-08 14:03, ABK-Magic wrote:
You can perform this hundred or thousand of times before you need anything extra. You only need your own business cards or playing cards, the rest is in the package!

All the best

Alex

Many thanks Alex for your quick reply,yes this indeed is on my to get list,as I love effects like this .all the best
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Is there any sound problems?
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
877 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
OK... Just watched the DVD and my initial thoughts are this: I like it.

The gimmick is well hidden and after the change is so far away from the card you hand out that there is no heat to worry about. It is one card thick so its not bulky. As for what the gimmick is I find my thoughts going to a cross between Alex Kolle, Mark Mason, and Byrn Reynolds. And all in a good way. There is some noise, but after making a quick gimmick I find it minimal and covered in several ways.

It is definitely a 'paper crane moment' in construction, but Alex constructs one from start to finish in about three minutes with good instruction. So that's not really an issue.

Reset is instant.

If I had to name a few downsides, and these are only IMHO, is that you cant do it with just one or a few cards, you definitely need a stack of cards. And if your cards are white on both sides the gimmick is not camouflaged very well after the effects. On Alex's cards it is hidden well, on mine, not so much. BUT that is not a large issue as there is no real need to show where the gimmick ends up. And Alex provides a clean up that covers it. People who buy it will understand my comment. The only other small issue is the noise, but like I said, there are plenty of way to cover.

All in All I am happy with my purchase, and will find several ways to use it.

Well Done Balcony, Alex and Victor!

Judah
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Judah,
We here at Balcony, along with Victor appreciate your kind words about Ink'A'Change...This was a big project, and we most definitely got Ink'A'change to where we want it to be! Keep your eyes peeled as we have many more projects in the works!
Best,
Danny Weiser
Marketing/Talent Scout
http://www.BalconyProductions.com
GazJapan
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of GazJapan
If you had the toosh gimmick in the pile would you still be able to do this?
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Hey GazJapan,
Ink'A'Change won't interfere with Toosh and vice versa. So you can use both effects in the same pile.
Hope that answers the question
regards
Nico
www.balconyproductions.com
Be Creative. Be Unique.
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Hey Guys!...really huge contest with Ink'A'Change..check out the link for more info!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4......&theater
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
The Contest is no longer available under this URL. But let me explain. In one of the first 1000 units we put a special green Card with a hidden number. If someone it the lucky guy and gets this, he can send us the card to BALCONYPRODUCTION and will win a 500€ voucher. This is only for the first 1000 units.

All the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
jker1104
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of jker1104
Can I do it with normal full deck of cards?
MikkelRKarlsen
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen, Denmark
67 Posts

Profile of MikkelRKarlsen
Quote:
On 2013-02-08 16:27, Judah Vee wrote:

The gimmick is well hidden and after the change is so far away from the card you hand out that there is no heat to worry about. It is one card thick so its not bulky. As for what the gimmick is I find my thoughts going to a cross between Alex Kolle, Mark Mason, and Byrn Reynolds. And all in a good way. There is some noise, but after making a quick gimmick I find it minimal and covered in several ways.

It is definitely a 'paper crane moment' in construction, but Alex constructs one from start to finish in about three minutes with good instruction. So that's not really an issue.

Reset is instant.

If I had to name a few downsides, and these are only IMHO, is that you cant do it with just one or a few cards, you definitely need a stack of cards. And if your cards are white on both sides the gimmick is not camouflaged very well after the effects. On Alex's cards it is hidden well, on mine, not so much. BUT that is not a large issue as there is no real need to show where the gimmick ends up. And Alex provides a clean up that covers it. People who buy it will understand my comment. The only other small issue is the noise, but like I said, there are plenty of way to cover.

Judah

This looks so visual and makes a perfect give away to the spectator. Thanks to your review Judah vee I'll spend the last money I have on this item:)
Hypnotist. Mentalist.
www.mikkelkarlsen.dk
the merlin of margate
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of the merlin of margate
Quote:

Reset is instant.

Judah

can you advise me if this is a step change from Business Cardiographic, this has been in my close up set for ages and as I'm sure you know it allows a nice visual appearance of a card rising from a deck which is drawn on your "stack" of business cards. There are a number of minor issues with the effect, mainly the reset. So if you know the effect I would be grateful if you could comment if ink a change is a better alternative
many thanks
the merlin of margate
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of the merlin of margate
This thread seems to be laying dormant at mo, which is a shame as the effect looks so good I was hoping to get lots more feedback from people using it. One burning qustion, can you grab the cards (business or otherwise) from your pocket and go straight into the trick or do you have to approach the table/group with the cards set up in your hand??
ahofer
View Profile
New user
Ossining, New York
91 Posts

Profile of ahofer
Check out Wizard Product review, they just gave this one Worker of the Week; too bad it's out of stock until May 1 at Penguin Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......FgLtQs9s
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
I have just listed one in "Tricks & Effects For Sale Or Trade" section

Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2951 Posts

Profile of niva
I say stay away from this. The one time I took the plunge and bought something without first reading some reviews I got busted.

It's sad to see people like Alexander Kolle (he's a great magician) behind this.

The gimmick is visible and is not silent either. In a less noisy situation it can be easily heard. To top it all off, the gimmick is not 100% reliable. It might go off unexpectedly on you.
Yours,

Ivan
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2013-04-03 14:59, niva wrote:
I say stay away from this. The one time I took the plunge and bought something without first reading some reviews I got busted.

It's sad to see people like Alexander Kolle (he's a great magician) behind this.

The gimmick is visible and is not silent either. In a less noisy situation it can be easily heard. To top it all off, the gimmick is not 100% reliable. It might go off unexpectedly on you.

Thanks mate, money saved Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3973 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:

As for what the gimmick is I find my thoughts going to a cross between Alex Kolle, Mark Mason...

I like Mark, but oh, please, let it not be IET! Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Craig and Dave gave this WORKER OF THE WEEK!

http://youtu.be/JyYFgLtQs9s?t=15m19s
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ink'A'Change by Victor Sanz (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL