The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The dark principle by JM and Cristian Pestritu (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Awesome stuff. Thanks.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2013-02-07 21:04, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Awesome stuff. Thanks.

Thanks maddy.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

So we got finished ahead of schedule on filming The Dark Principle (and I think this is the BEST download I have put together to date). Sooo I am releasing it NOW! So all of you who have purchased already will be getting your product in your email + you will also get your FREE download. Those who have not purchased yet still will get the FREE download if you purchase before 2/11/13.
Thank you all for your continued support.
JM
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
I just watched The Dark Principle and I am very pleased.
Easy do to and (dead)easy to make what you have to make.
The trick "box" is terrific.
There are certainly a lot more possibilities for the creative ones among us.

P.S.: Thanks for the free bonus !
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-08 19:51, Waterloophai wrote:
I just watched The Dark Principle and I am very pleased.
Easy do to and (dead)easy to make what you have to make.
The trick "box" is terrific.
There are certainly a lot more possibilities for the creative ones among us.

P.S.: Thanks for the free bonus !

That is sooo good to hear! The box is AWESOME right? I felt like a giddy school girl when I came up with that. And man is this thing just plain fun to practice!
And like I talk about in the download, TDP is really a jumping off point, we will have effects with business cards and bills very soon.
JM
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
A giddy school girl?.........

JustinE ..... surely not lol
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Justin, just watched the download......... ANOTHER HIT!!!

Also like to say thanks for the free bonus I received, as always it is a pleasure dealing with you.

Many thanks,

Ian.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-08 21:27, rasp wrote:
Justin, just watched the download......... ANOTHER HIT!!!

Also like to say thanks for the free bonus I received, as always it is a pleasure dealing with you.

Many thanks,

Ian.

Rasp,
Thank you man! As always a pleasure to deal with you as well!
JM
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Just got this.

This DARK principle is great, and I can already see so many uses.

Not only a color change, but many other things as well.

On the download Justin gives you the basic workings of the effect first of all.

Next is a video on doing the effect using the card box, Justins favorite. I agree

The following variation deals with doing the same effect in the spectators hands

Lastly, Justin goes over Christians favorite method which is in the mouth.

I personally like the box better than all of them.

I have been practicing this tonight, and have it down pretty smooth.

Oh, I almost forgot....the delay change is the best IMHO.

Great job Justin and Christian

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Alex,
Sooo happy to hear you are having fun with TDP!
Yes I agree the box and the delayed change is my fav. as well.
Do not forget guys, ONLY 3 days left for the FREE download offer if you purchase TDP before 2/11/13!
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

ATTENTION ALL DARK PRINCIPLE CUSTOMERS! Send me a video of you performing the dark principle LIVE for REAL people and If I use it on my next mailer (goes out to over 3k people) you will get my NEXT release FREE!!
JM
send it to enduremiller@gmail.com
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
I just bought this and got the dropbox e-mail from Justin really quickly.

I downloaded it and watched just the "How it works" section and tried it out for myself. Got it right the first time. Very easy to do and with some practice its going to be a real fooler and something I WILL use. I did it that first time in the mirror and just smiled to myself. Very beautiful and I think I actually fooled myself with it! LOL

Very, Very nice stuff Justin! Kudos to you and christian!

And I just want to say thanks for Cell and tandem as well. I already had them but its really great of you to include them for free. All of that for $15 is a bargain.

Oh and off topic a little, I bought ecliptic from you about a week ago. Any idea on my place in line?

Thanks a bunch Justin! I'll be sure to write more here when I've had the time to go over all of it and spend some quality time learning your routines. I already have some cool ideas of my own as well.

Best
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-10 02:42, Tfet wrote:
I just bought this and got the dropbox e-mail from Justin really quickly.

I downloaded it and watched just the "How it works" section and tried it out for myself. Got it right the first time. Very easy to do and with some practice its going to be a real fooler and something I WILL use. I did it that first time in the mirror and just smiled to myself. Very beautiful and I think I actually fooled myself with it! LOL

Very, Very nice stuff Justin! Kudos to you and christian!

And I just want to say thanks for Cell and tandem as well. I already had them but its really great of you to include them for free. All of that for $15 is a bargain.

Oh and off topic a little, I bought ecliptic from you about a week ago. Any idea on my place in line?

Thanks a bunch Justin! I'll be sure to write more here when I've had the time to go over all of it and spend some quality time learning your routines. I already have some cool ideas of my own as well.

Best

We are very happy to hear that! Yea, first time I executed it in the mirror I laughed. It really does look like real magic!
Could you tell me your email and Ill let you know on Ecliptic?
Thanks again bro!
JM
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Thanks Justin.

PM'ed you
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Wait till you guys see what effects you can do with buisness cards, and bills.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Midnight tonight is your last chance to get this killer card change with a FREE download
valued at $20!
JM
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 17:42, Justin N. Miller wrote:
ATTENTION ALL DARK PRINCIPLE CUSTOMERS! Send me a video of you performing the dark principle LIVE for REAL people and If I use it on my next mailer (goes out to over 3k people) you will get my NEXT release FREE!!
JM

How long do we have for this video offer?

Oh and update on how far I am in line for Ecliptic? damastafrodobaggins@hotmail.com
Stevie Tricker
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Stevie Tricker
"Wait till you guys see what effects you can do with buisness cards, and bills."

Looking forward to it, thanks for another great download.

Got this yesterday, I did the same as Tfet and dove straight into how it works then nailed the change the first time ands its a weird feeling, you spend years crafting a magical looking erdnase then this.......... Smile

Watching the whole thing though it really is a jumping off point, got this because of my fondness for camera trick-esque effects without actually thinking about how I would apply it but its already sparked a few ideas.

It'll take bit of practice to get the timing but I can see this in one hand and the twirl change with the opposing cards in the other looking quite cool.

The bonus downloads were very much appreciated so thanks again JM.
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Stoked!!! Just Ordered Justin.... Looks good man.

-Bobby
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-11 17:06, Blindside785 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 17:42, Justin N. Miller wrote:
JM

How long do we have for this video offer?

Oh and update on how far I am in line for Ecliptic? damastafrodobaggins@hotmail.com

Midnight tonight!
You are 5th n line now bro!
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The dark principle by JM and Cristian Pestritu (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL