The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Born to Perform VS Daryls Ambitous Card DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
I don't own born to perform because I would never buy a video from a cookie cutter magician who has contributed nothing to the magic world. (there I said it)

Get daryl. Get Ammar. Get Paul Harris or Simon Lovell even and learn something different. Go for the real deal. Not the imitation.
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Quote:
On 2006-11-12 11:47, evolve629 wrote:
I have Daryl's as well as Born To Perform. I say if you want a quick and concise ACR than go with Oz's BTP. I find Daryl's routine a little complex, albeit comprehensive, ...

I agree with Evolve629. I also have both, their objective are different. BTP is created for beginner who wants to start card magic and IMO this DVD is really effective for its purpose, I learn a lot from it and OZ is a good teacher. Daryl in the other hand is focused on Ambitious Card Routine and IMO this DVD is the best on this matter, everybody also agree that Daryl is also a good teacher.
So you decide if you are a beginner then get BTP first, if you want to master ACR then get Daryl's. I think you will get both eventually ... ;-)

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
It's been three years -- hopefully this guy figured out which of these two DVDs to buy in the meantime.
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Quote:
On 2006-11-12 20:49, bugjack wrote:
It's been three years -- hopefully this guy figured out which of these two DVDs to buy in the meantime.

LOL... Didn't noticed that. He should have mastered the ACR by now. ;-)
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2003-11-16 21:32, david_a_whitehead wrote:
Daryl's....anyday.

Took the words right out of my mouth (even though it was a few years ago)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-11-12 20:49, bugjack wrote:

The way things are today, he probably is coming out with his own Ambitious Card DVD!
:rotf:
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Or he gave it up . . .
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Born to Perform VS Daryls Ambitous Card DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL