We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What's your favorite Three Fly? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
Completely Crowded by R. Paul Wilson gets my vote. I think the Sunday Morning coins across sets the audience up to be amazed. You do end dirty though, but hey, that's just routining.
Shanester
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
My favorite is Daryl's 3 Fly III. Uh... It is the only one I know.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1520 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
It has to be Bob Kohler's Ultimate Three fly
the price says it all. I used it for years, will use it for many more!!
See Todd Lassen for help.
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Many of you know that I live just south of the Devil's backbone! The closest magic shop is 200 miles away and the one I do loyal business with is in California. Would anybody mind sending me a PM describing exacly what a "Flipper Coin" is and how it works? I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance. Lee. Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Just one more thought. I am not a big fan of the redirected coins accross. This is the one where the hands are held one in front of another. Both Kenner and Daryl have one like this. With all due respect to JonTown, I think it confuses and dilutes the magical effect. I think nothing is more surprising than the immediate and silent movement of the coins with no apparent manipulation.

Kirk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What's your favorite Three Fly? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL