The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "JOL"Jaks Wallet from E. Raymond Carlyle (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
I've just received the wallet... very nice! it's very elegant and it's so thin... and the window is really big! I think I'll order another one Smile

Matthew- I love it! and thank you for the suggestion, I already watched Bob's billet killers and the handlings are great Smile
I shall see you on the other side.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1681 Posts

Profile of 252life
I'm pleasantly surprised.
I like this better than my Pantera V.2

Like many others, Bob pushed me to it.

Maybe one day,
I can combine all these wallets,
into one giant p**k atache case....hmmm.

I can see the add copy now;

"FULL p**k area! You will NOT miss this one! "
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1442 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Much to my dismay, I now own more peek wallets than I care too. The Mystic is very well made, and I like it a lot. But the JOL Jaks Wallet is currently my favorite. Simple, elegant, deceptive, especially with Bob Cassidy's handing taught on Billet Killers.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
It's been more than a year ago since I bought this, and I still love it! I use it a lot in casual settings (not for stage) and it's still in very good conditions. The quality of this product is excellent.

Since it's a business card case (not a wallet) I use it to carry around my business cards when I go out, so when I use it no one thinks twice about it.
Highly recommended.
I shall see you on the other side.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3691 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I agree, it is excellent, I use it all the time and keep most of the time my business cards in it. So people are used to it. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Stevious
View Profile
New user
Poland
80 Posts

Profile of Stevious
I didn't like it at the start, but now I use it mostly for 'magic square' routine, and I like my sneaky idea of impudently holding it in my right hand, and pointing at the pen the spectator is holding (saying: 'I will also need that').
It's great now, simple, elegant, sneaky, the wallet is also perfect for holding a few business cards for other routines, convenient to carry around. It is also possible to make slots by cutting the leather, then it looks more like a casual wallet, not business card case (not my idea).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "JOL"Jaks Wallet from E. Raymond Carlyle (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL