The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » DOVES (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I have to say, even as a person who probably will never dabble with doves this is a fascinating part of the forum. Still no word on where I can find one of those 'de-boned doves' from the Burt Wonderstone film. (Joking of course)...
M&M Magic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of M&M Magic
To all of you who need doves, here is a website: http://dovepage.com/ You can find breeders and there is plenty of info!

Best,
Bobby
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4893 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The dove page has a lot of information but you have to be careful. They are known for not liking magicians and don't usually supply doves to them. They'll give you all the help and information you want about doves, they just don't like to do business with magicians. I was fortunate enough to get to know a few of them personally and was able to do business with them but that's usually not the case.
Where the magic begins
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
One of the very best dove breeders out there, George Schutt, has been kind enough to allow me to 'rent' doves when performing in Nashville, TN. He is one of the breeders on dovepage.com. It is expensive to ship doves on the plane and certainly less expensive to rent them from George. He is a great guy and I have been to his aviary and can tell you he runs a quality and (most important) humane operation. George Schutt sells healthy doves, ships them everywhere, and is very experienced in doing so. M&M Magic (Bobby), is George your contact on Dove Page?
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4893 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It's been awhile since I needed to buy doves and I forgot about George. Autumn, you are correct, he is a great guy. I didn't mean to classify everyone on the dovepage into one category. There are of course exception to everything.
Where the magic begins
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
You are so right, Dave!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
MagicalMotivator
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of MagicalMotivator
If you go to the "Illusions for Sale" section, Dan Sperry had 6 doves for sale - to a good home. Don't know if they are still available.

Rick
Rick Rossini The Magical Motivator
www.rossinimagic.com
www.magicalmotivator.com
M&M Magic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of M&M Magic
Rick: I did see that, haha! It was a bit too late Smile

Autumn Morning Star: I got my four from Phil Schultz!
He is a breeder on there.

Bobby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » DOVES (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL