The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Book of lies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Not to long ago I read a routine that incorporated the book of lies as part of it. I for the life of me can not remember where I read it.....i bought the book of lies and now wonder if anyone knows what routine I'm talking about and where I can find it lol
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
Hmmm...Psychological Subtelties II, I beleive....
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Cool ty!
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
That's correct. Just took another look at that one....not sure how it slipped from memory. Thanks, Lucien! And Michael too, for bringing it up. Smile
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Yes since I received the necromantic grimoire I have been trying to assemble all the routines I can find using grimoires I can find. the goal is to have yet another box filled with old tombs that can be freely looked through and used in routines depending on which they select for the presentation.

I have one for tarot, pendulums as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Book of lies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL