The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » 3-9-2013 Gospel Clown lecture in Kalamazoo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
On Saturday, March 9, from 10AM-Noon (or after), at our regular bi-monthly meeting of the KaZoo Chapter of The Fellowship of Christian Magicians, held in the high school "youth room" at Lighthouse Community Church, 4321 S. 11th Street, Kalamazoo, Michigan http://www.DiscoverLighthouseChurch.com - Warren and Virginia Paulson ("Holly Lulu" the clown) will present a free full one hour lecture on the Gospel clown ministry. Virginia has lectured many times for the FCM and various clown groups, you will be able to come away with something you can use! MagicBob and SuZie will also present a report of their magic and chalk tour just completed last week in India. Please feel free to bring items to share or sell. All Welcome!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I will also be doing my mini-lecture on and selling my brand new "The Gospel Paddle" trick which comes with the paddle, special pen, gag chair, carrying case and 6 page routine all for the whopping price of $3.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » 3-9-2013 Gospel Clown lecture in Kalamazoo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL