The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3660 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Hi Guys

Yet another exclusive scoop from J 'scoopmaster' Ferg.

Mark Mason will be releasing his incredible signed card to sealed deck at the Blackpool convention. Not only does the card appear in the deck, it also appears in the correct position as the deck is in new deck order.

Mark first showed me this at the magnificent CUMCIS convention here in the UK a long time ago.

I've been telling Mark for years that he should release this and finally he's decided to share this powerhouse effect with the community.

I can guarantee it will be the trick of the convention.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've heard about Mark's routine for over a decade. I agree, I think this will be the big one at Blackpool.

price:

£30.00/$46.00

Not a bad price for a miracle.

Mark says:

" A spectator's signed card appears inside a brand-new, sealed deck of cards. Not only is it in the deck, it is also in the correct position.

Comes with three handcrafted locking/unlocking card gimmicks. In the locked position they load the card smoother than silk every time. Then they unlock to become a part of the spread deck. One overlap gimmick and the deck holders plus a step- by-step DVD covering everything you need to know about this incredible effect".
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1168 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Years ago, I developed my own (good) method to do this trick. Very curious how he does it.
I will certainly buy it. Even if I can make only one small improvement to my method, it is worth it.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Is this similar to Shawn Farquar's signed card to sealed deck routine?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3660 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
The effect is the same.

The methods are very different.

I think Shawn's method is very bold compared to Mark's.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1513 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 03:09, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Hi Guys

Mark Mason will be releasing his incredible signed card to sealed deck at the Blackpool convention. Not only does the card appear in the deck, it also appears in the correct position as the deck is in new deck order.

Mark first showed me this at the magnificent CUMCIS convention here in the UK a long time ago.

I've been telling Mark for years that he should release this and finally he's decided to share this powerhouse effect with the community.

I got that email too
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1709 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 06:02, matt.magicman wrote:
Quote:
Hi Guys

I got that email too

Funny So did I !
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
561 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
And me
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3652 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Can you use The Extractor with Full Loaded, and if so, would the Extractor make it easier to load the signed card?

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6892 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
THe Extractor is a separate effect. I don't think it would make loading the card any easier. As a tool, The Extractor simply allows you to remove a card from a cased deck. What you do with the card once it's removed is completely up to you.

So, you could use this in conjunction with Extractor for a very cool routine (all be it one that needs a lot of pocket space) but it wouldn't make it any easier or harder.
TRI-EFFECTA: Three Close Up Card Miracles now available! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/tri-effecta.html
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3652 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Cameron,

Thank you very much for your response. On The Extractor Gold DVD there is a routine for using the Extractor to put a signed(f..ced)card in a unsealed deck of cards in numerical order. Would you know if Fully Loaded also uses a f..ced card? I assume taht is does.

Thank you again for your help and courtesy.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
488 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Kinda reminds me of the Pandora System...
Can the spec. unwrap the sealed pack himself?

Cheers

Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1113 Posts

Profile of paperinick
If it's any good as X-act this is a winner. I also hope this would push in a nice way Shawn to release his bold version....
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
488 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 11:46, paperinick wrote:
If it's any good as X-act this is a winner. I also hope this would push in a nice way Shawn to release his bold version....

I'll second that. I saw Shawn's effect at Penn & Teller and I really love his presentation and the effect itself Smile

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 08:54, magicinsight wrote:
Cameron,

Thank you very much for your response. On The Extractor Gold DVD there is a routine for using the Extractor to put a signed(f..ced)card in a unsealed deck of cards in numerical order. Would you know if Fully Loaded also uses a f..ced card? I assume taht is does.

Michael

I think that should read "sealed deck" rather than "unsealed". Smile
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1168 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
In the version that I made for myself, I have always to force the card. I doubt very much if something else is possible if you want the card to appear in the correct position in the "new" deck .
However, I can force everytime another card. (other preparation).

The combination of this trick with Extractor is not a good idea. (in my opinion)
This effect is strong enough on itself. Believe me.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2639 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 06:02, matt.magicman wrote:
Quote:
Hi Guys

I got that email too

Ha!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of drphil
I imagine the reset would be a bummer.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 12:46, Waterloophai wrote:
In the version that I made for myself, I have always to force the card. I doubt very much if something else is possible if you want the card to appear in the correct position in the "new" deck .
However, I can force everytime another card. (other preparation).

The combination of this trick with Extractor is not a good idea. (in my opinion)
This effect is strong enough on itself. Believe me.

Getting it in numerical position is easy. I do it using the box itself. It sounds like (From the above posts) that this method uses something that's added to the deck...
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3652 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 12:17, tomsk192 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 08:54, magicinsight wrote:
Cameron,

Michael

I think that should read "sealed deck" rather than "unsealed". Smile

You are correct. There are two versions: one with an unsealed deck and the other with a sealed deck. Thank you for the correction.

Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL