The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11~12~13 [Next]
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3660 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Guys,

A further scoop from J 'Scoopmaster' Ferg.

Mark will be offering a special deal on this at Blackpool.

If you don't buy one quickly (suggest by Saturday midday) you'll miss out as he will sell out.

Don't be a loser.

J Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1708 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Great that Jamie has learned to copy and paste from marks newsletter and Facebook page , what we we do without him !
coops
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of coops
We wouldn't have someone to laugh at!
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1512 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 14:26, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Guys,

If you don't buy one quickly (suggest by Saturday midday) you'll miss out as he will sell out.

Don't be a loser.

J Smile

I got that email too!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3660 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-15 15:45, matt.magicman wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 14:26, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Guys,

Don't be a loser.

J Smile

I got that email too!

Ok clever clogs, what's the special deal Mark is doing then?

Is that silenceI hear? Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2603 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I somehow got 2 of the emails...
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2299 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 09:27, Nikki78 wrote:
Kinda reminds me of the Pandora System...
Can the spec. unwrap the sealed pack himself?

Cheers

Nikki

Yes
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Very interested!!!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1708 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
It's strange that Mark would be offering a special deal at Blackpool , I mean this of course never happens at Blackpool who's ever heard of a dealer offering a deal at a magic convention !

What ever next !
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1512 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Haaaaaaaaa!!!
Jack Smile
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Excited to see this! I liked Shawn's version.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Wow. Aren't we lucky? Jamie F and Zombie giving us all of these "scoops"?

What would we do without them?

Robert
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Did the old Scoopster also scoop the No Tear Newspaper 2? I got that email twice as well?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18565 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I bought George Schindler's Sealed Surprise 30 years ago for $1.00. One of America's absolutely top pro close-up workers used it for years (he may still) and nailed folks with it. My guess is Mark's is similar, but with an improvement (if needed). It is, IMHO, based on your presentation.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2970 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
What with Shane Black's "The Pandora System" and Stephane Jardonnet's "Signed and Sealed," I really don't see how there can be much more to say about this plot. It would be great if there were, but I'm skeptical.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Quote:
On 2013-02-15 21:31, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
What with Shane Black's "The Pandora System" and Stephane Jardonnet's "Signed and Sealed," I really don't see how there can be much more to say about this plot. It would be great if there were, but I'm skeptical.

I kind of agree. Although I like to see the work that others come up with for this, I mean... Its signed card to sealed deck. At this point unless someone comes up with a gimmick that "Does it all" for you....

This plot has been a pet of mine for years. I didn't buy it from anyone else, I just did the b*x up, came up with a routine and then went out and refined it. Its really not difficult. Mine does use a P**m though. (But I have no problem with that).

What is the downside of an effect like this? Its yet another deck to carry around. Oh, and its a signed card to SEALED deck. So if you want the spec. to break the seal and open the box, That means a reset. If someone comes up with a way to instantly replace the cell. and seal, Then I would be all ears!

I love this effect. It never fails to amaze and I might get Mark's just because... Well I love Mark's stuff and the effect and its always nice to see different perspectives on things.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Magicians seem excited about these signed card to sealed deck routines. Does the audience care that much, as opposed to the card changing in their hand or being found in your wallet?

I know I'm looking at it from just a hobby point of view and myself wouldn't go through this much trouble since I don't perform professionally.

The Extractor seems like a better trick.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Well... Although there are multiple ways to end (effect wise), And multiple ways to start... The end result is always (At least from a technical standpoint) that a signed card ends up in a sealed deck. Be it a deck of the same or opposite color, in order, reversed or whatever it may be.... You still have to... Well... Have a sealed deck. Whatever the ending, Having a spec. break the seal, take out the "New" cards and spread to reveal will always be the strongest way to end. That means a hard reset. (Unless you want to make up and carry a bunch of different decks).

Not the best for walk around. But something that can be done once or twice a night pretty easily.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3660 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-15 20:30, Michael Dustman wrote:
Did the old Scoopster also scoop the No Tear Newspaper 2? I got that email twice as well?

Sure did Dusty. However I scooped it BEFORE the emails landed.

That's why I'm the Scoopmaster Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Jamie is like Clark Kent with his scoops. Always on the scene before others...always phoning in the story before the police have even been called. The rest of us are only cub reporters, living in his shadow!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL