The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
Yes as I said I have X-act by Mark Mason, and it is a great trick, and easy to perform. However for some reason it didn't seem to get the reactions I thought it would. I considered getting fully loaded, but I think I will wait for Shawn's and hope and pray he lets me be one of the chosen privileged to buy it
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
deanr201
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of deanr201
Having just picked this up my self and apologies that I am very much a lurker around these parts) as I wanted something much stronger than card to envelope although I have what I consider a strong routine for that based on Roger Curzon's routine looking forward to giving it a real road test.

No disrespect to Mark Mason or the routine but I do feel that Shawns effect is much stronger and more usable if it over comes a couple of issues that I foresee with fully loaded.

The biggest issue for me is that fully loaded comes with gimmicks so I wouldn't say that you end completely clean, but I also don't see to many people being that bothered about the cards on the table as they have just seen you remove them from a brand new sealed deck.... but it could just be me

those that have it will understand what I mean (I hope)

as probably any one else here I would love a chance to be able to get my hands on Shawns version as it blew me away the first time I saw!
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
I love the effect but I'm not too keen on the set-up
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Any thoughts on this now, what... 2 1/2 years later ? Worth buying or is there something better by now ?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7394 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Mitch, buy the Extractor from Alakazam. Much easier way to do this effect, plus many others.
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Thanks ! I'll look into it now.
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Fero
Extractor and fully loaded are both fantastic but I think quite different. Without giving away anything with fully loaded you load a card to a sealed deck. With extractor you take out a card from a closed box. Both are fantastic but in a way the work opposite way Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
757 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2017, pegasus wrote:
Mitch, buy the Extractor from Alakazam. Much easier way to do this effect, plus many others.

Without question my best purchase EVER...and the accompanying dvds are wonderfully fun.
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I assume jacket required for Extractor eh ?

Quote:
On Nov 4, 2017, rosariorose9 wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2017, pegasus wrote:

Without question my best purchase EVER...and the accompanying dvds are wonderfully fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fully Loaded - signed card to sealed deck (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.79 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL