The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Pre Blackpool ESPy-onage offer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
From today until 21st February, as part of "my gearing up for Blackpool" arrangements, I'm offering a special deal.
Anyone buying ESPy-onage before 21st Feb will receive Ends Of The Line and Psyclips completely free.

http://www.thoughtillusions.com

There is one catch....... I have only 30 copies available for this offer, so once they've gone...they've gone.

The next batch won't be available for a couple of months.

Steve
Steve
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Hey, what if we bought ESPy-onage last year when it was released? Smile
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Firstly I think a little more polite request would have been appropriate. But that's just me.

Well there are two ways to deal with this.
The first one is to say that the "gearing up for Blackpool" offer wasn't in force then.

I bought Tru Test when it first came out and paid full price for it.
It is now available substantially cheaper.
Does anyone think Mr Kranzo will refund me the difference? Not that I'd ask.
And then presumably refund everyone else who paid full price?

People in all types of businesses, even creators of magic effects, make special offers and/or discounts all the time.
I could understand someone being a bit ****ed if they bought something the day before a special offer began and the seller didn't either offer them the discount or tell them to wait a day before ordering.
But I only just decided to offer this deal.
I thought I was being generous to those who may have been thinking about buying ESPy-onage.
Turns out I'm I'm being unfair to previous purchasers.

The other way is to say "check your email". You'll find Ends Of The Line and Psyclips in your INBOX.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Having re-read my post in not sure the humour I intended came through as it was meant to.

Hopefully the fact that two nice shiny PDFs are sitting in Keith's inbox tipped readers off to my attempt at dry wit.
Any other prior purchasers of ESPy-onage who want Ends If The Line and Psyclips, feel free to email me.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
My bad. I'm very sorry, I was completely joking, and no disrespect or impoliteness was intended. I really should've PM'd you. You raise a good point about offers.

Thanks, Stephen!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Not a problem Keith.
I was trying to lead you on and then hit you with the sucker punch of the free PDFs
But I think I layed it on a bit thick in the first part.

I hoped the worse the first part the bigger the punch line, but in re-reading it didn't work in text like it did in my head.

:)
Steve
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
People should get on board with this. Psyclips contains a lot of killer thinking on the 'Sneak Thief' plot and as a bonus it also details a cheap, cheerful and effective billet index. The thinking behind ESPyonage is amazing and the props are great. This deal is a no-brainer.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1519 Posts

Profile of Claudio
I would have been interested but the video teaser is so useless and time wasting that I got put off.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks fir that Matt

The video clip relates to the back story included with ESPy-onage.
It was my first attempt at a video teaser and I agree it wasn't much use to those considering a purchase.

If you want to PM or email ill be happy to give you any info you feel was lacking in the add copy and video

Steve
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1308 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
This is a wonderful effect and I will be demoing my variation at Blackpool! (to anyone interested in watching)

I sat with Steve in Holland with this and I loved it, stong, direct and easy to perform (meaning more room for actual presentation).

Pete

P.s If you are put off buying a product without even seeing it then you don't deserve to perform it.

x
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Apologies for the typos in the above post.
Fat fingers and iPhone keyboard not exactly made for each other

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks Peter.
Looking forward to seeing what you've done with it.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just to let you guys know that any orders in the next 6 hours will be posted before I go to the U.K. for the weekernd.
The special offer will still run until midnight tonight European time. But any orders after 5 pm will not be processed until I return on Monday.

Steve
Don-G
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire England
166 Posts

Profile of Don-G
Having read all the comments here and on other topics concerning Steve Young I feel really out of step as I have purchased ESPy-onage and have had to send it back to Steve. I must add very quickly that it was Steve’s idea to return the item and not mine as I told him that I could not use it. The reason that I had difficulty was not the fault of the effect in any way as it is every bit as good as and more than promised. Due to a recent very bad fall and quite a blow to my head I find that my memory and eyesight have been effected a fair amount and also I am numerically dyslexic. Even though you do not need perfect eyesight, a brilliant memory and the arithmetic is basic, I did find it very nearly impossible to be confident performing. After all this what I am building up to is let all Café members know just what a great guy Steve is and how very understanding and sympathetic he was. There was no hesitation in his insistence that I should return the cards for a full refund. This is the sign of a true gentleman who can be trusted completely and deserves all the support in his efforts to push the boundaries of Magic every to new heights. Thank you Steve and I hope to meet you at our junior club if ever you are in the Manchester area.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11562 Posts

Profile of John C
We appreciate it don. If you've been perusing the Café for any length of time ohhhh 2 to 300 posts you know Steve is one of the regular guys who has grown from a newbie to a brilliant thinker and producer of fine fooling mentalism. I don't know how he does it. Doesn't sit around arm chairing I suppose.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks guys, though I do do my fair share of arm chairing Smile
From 8am until 6pm I am on the go non stop. I don't sit down once all day.
When I get home though, I do tend to be on the sofa all evening until about midnight.

Unless I'm out performing like tomorrow night.

or behing the computer typing up ideas.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Pre Blackpool ESPy-onage offer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL