The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Springboard by Michael Murray (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Sean, many thanks for the interest! I've sent a pm your way Smile

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Hey Michael,

Can you send me a PM as well. Cheers!

Joe Mckay - the fat one from Durham.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Joe, hope you are well!

Pm has been sent Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Got this the other day and its is really a nice idea , very much money well spent

Carl
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I keep seeing mention of "invested" or "money well spent".

I don't necessarily agree.

This is an absolute BARGAIN at the price Michael is offering it. In fact, it is way underpriced for this brilliant principle.

Thanks for this contribution, Michael!

Regards,
-AH
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I witnessed this at the stand, Michael showed to me and Titanas, and the concept/ principle is absolutely fantastic!
Well done my friend!
Luca
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
If your happy with what you have so far then your going to love the next evolution! Imagine duplopia without cards. Reveal the name of a genuinely thought of card which is ONLy held in the mind of your spectator they never say it or write it down (zero force, zero restriction). As a bonus you think of a card and the spectator is able to read your mind too you reveal the name of your card before the spectator reveals their thoughts!

To give folks a heads up think about using the springboard technique in reverse!!!

I'll be writing this up and giving it free to all who have purchased the original!

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Luca it was an absolute pleasure to be able to show you this in person. Thanks for the kind words too! I'll be sure to send the updates to both you and Titanas too!

Best Wishes Michael

Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Sounds like an awesome addition!
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Quote:
On 2013-02-28 19:20, celebrity wrote:
If your happy with what you have so far then your going to love the next evolution! Imagine duplopia without cards. Reveal the name of a genuinely thought of card which is ONLy held in the mind of your spectator they never say it or write it down (zero force, zero restriction). As a bonus you think of a card and the spectator is able to read your mind too you reveal the name of your card before the spectator reveals their thoughts!

To give folks a heads up think about using the springboard technique in reverse!!!

I'll be writing this up and giving it free to all who have purchased the original!

Best Wishes Michael

Can't wait!!

-AH
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2013-02-28 19:20, celebrity wrote:

Best Wishes Michael

Also can't wait!!!!!!
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Adam my post read wrong it should have said like this very much , money well spent

Agree this is a bargain

Carl
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Have now performed 'The Knowing' (with Colin McLeod's addition) and 'Duplopia' a few times, really enjoying them! Excellent work Michael.

And, like everyone else, can't wait for the update!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
This has almost limitless possibilities.
Greta work Michael.
A great bloke with a brilliant mind.

Just watch out he doesn't drink your pint.

Steve
Gulyás Imre Miklós
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, Hungary
185 Posts

Profile of Gulyás Imre Miklós
Is this specific to the English language?
I took the Pledge
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of davidmag
This works in any language. Really brilliant idea.

Bravo Michael!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have always had great admiration for Michael's thinking and releases. His 'Between the Lines' is one of my favourite and most performed effects - and it sounds as if he has created another winner.
Gulyás Imre Miklós
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, Hungary
185 Posts

Profile of Gulyás Imre Miklós
Where can I get the pdf?
I thought I should look for it on the magicbox website but I can't find anything.
I took the Pledge
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Hi Michael,

I'd like to purchase this as well. PM me. Smile

Thanks!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Pms all sent and a sincere thanks for all the kind words! The update should be finished and emailed tomorrow, your continued support is what inspires me!

Best wishes Michael Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Springboard by Michael Murray (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL