The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Gordon pre-Blackpool offer scoop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
S'up Guys

Scoopmaster Ferguson here with yet another piece of news for y'all.

My friend from Worthing Paul Gordon has decided to do a special deal in the run up to Blackpool.

He's offering his Card Startlers DVD, his Blockbusters DVD and four of his bestselling packet tricks for a very special price.

With this material alone you could perform professionally for the rest of your life and earn a decent living.

You want to know the price?....oh go then. All of the above would normally cost you £125 but Paul is only asking for £80! I told him he was mad. He agreed so he will only have this deal live for a few days.

There has been no email about this deal (see guys, The Scoopmaster is for real Smile).

If you want to take advantage of this offer you 'll need to go to Paul's Facebook page. It's not on his website as it's only for people in the know.

Don't thank me for bringing this offer to your attention, rather thank Paul for his benevolance.

Until the next scoop.

J Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Now I know know how Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen felt, always being scooped by Clark Kent.

This madness has to stop! We need magic's answer to Kryptonite or we'll never get a jump on the Jamie "ScoopMaster" Ferguson!

Jamie, from Hell’s heart, I stab at thee. For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath… at thee....

Zombie Kahn
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Verily, Zombie, Jamie is the master of scoops. Of that there is no doubt.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 12:00, saysold1 wrote:
SCOOPY!!!!!

I'll take 2 strawberry scoops
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Gordon pre-Blackpool offer scoop (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL