The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GO by Mark James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Hmmm ... Really wish you would have treated the sides of the panels to look like cards instead of just clear plastic. Like the omni deck.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 21:19, sbays wrote:
Hmmm ... Really wish you would have treated the sides of the panels to look like cards instead of just clear plastic. Like the omni deck.

I imagine you could scuff them up a bit with fine sandpaper?

Anyway, I think Mark James could go up to a table or group and not do any magic and they would be entertained. He's VERY funny and talented!
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Eh. I shouldn't have to do that. Think ill wait for the vanishing inc product. Omni deck til then.
MarkJames
View Profile
New user
Preston, England
17 Posts

Profile of MarkJames
Hi Sbays.

I feel that one of the improvements here is it not looking like a deck. The spectators never notice the sides until after the effect has taken place. Only afterwards do they notice and thus on occasion, backtrack the effect. Not making the sides look like a deck was a conscious decision.
Of course I know this isn't for everyone, nothing ever is. Either way, best of luck with whatever you choose to use.

MJ
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Indeed Mark. Good luck with this project. Just not for me.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Anyword on word on when this will be released or where to buy it from?
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
It's already widely available.

For example http://www.propdog.co.uk/index.php?route......t_id=170 or http://www.magicbox.uk.com/go-by-mark-james.html or you could contact Mark directly through Facebook, his website or a PM here at the Café.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
It's also available at http://www.magicbox.uk.com. Enter the promotional code "HAPPYEASTER" in the discount box at the checkout for a special price for this weekend only. Offer also applies to any product on the site too Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
This one is going to be in competition with Joshua Jay's new release
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Great minds must think alike!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GO by Mark James (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL