The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » FireBall » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Hi Diamond:
FireBall is one of the most Commercial and Attention Getting tricks that I Perform @ my restaurants.
Once a manager refuses to use Fire and I told him, Ok,but let me show you the trick only once... I do it now regularly!
"Pocket Full of Miracles" is a book filled with Commercial Magic! One of my favorites books in Magic, and "Fireball" has
paid the price of the Book!
Thanks...
-Hansel
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Hansel,

Thank you for your kind words. My Fireball effect is based on John Bannon's routine Shriek of the Mutilated. His routine as well as the original cigarette paper tear is one I used in restaurants often and still use currently from time to time. I developed Fireball as a Parlor piece or for stage shows. If you don't have them already then I highly recommend all of Bannon's books.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » FireBall » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL