The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Cards and pets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I had to jump on here and share an experience I had the other night at a house party. I knew beforehand that the host had both a dog and a cat and prepared something special. I'm sure this has probably been done before but if so, I haven't heard of it. So after a couple of routines I noticed his dog laying on the ground bored so I went into my act. Simple card force, had them shuffle until their heart's content then told them just to throw them all over the floor. I then went into a conversation about intelligence in animals, K9's in the police force, etc. Next, I said that I bet his dog was just as good as a magician as I was and that I may sit this one out. The whole party was silent, looking at me like I was crazy. I placed the dog on the floor and told him to find the selected card. To everyone's surprise, he did. The method? Im sure you all can guess. Simple but highly entertaining.

Does anyone else have experience utilizing house pets and cards?
slowdini
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of slowdini
You tied a hog shank to it!!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 22:40, slowdini wrote:
You tied a hog shank to it!!

lol close. I doused the force card in their favorite canned food.
Dea7h
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Dea7h
Nice idea Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Cards and pets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL