The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Breaker by Bizzaro (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Just got the DVD yesterday. Will make up the gimmick today. I really love it. Super simple and very visual. Easy to make too. Thumbs up and I cannot wait to make the gimmick up. Smile. Just didn't get a chance to watch the DVD until very late last night!
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Yeah the best part for me was how quick and easy everything was. From the handling to the construction everything is easy enough that even I can do it Smile
P3
practice practice perform.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
This is what I like about Bizarro, he simplifies things and keeps all the amazement in them. Smile I have a couple of things from him and always marvel at his thinking. I useta think he was cousins with Sylvester the Jester, another remarkably creative magician and entertainer, but alas they are only distant relatives at best. Smile

This new Bill Breaker offering from Bizarro is great as I like the idea of the single bill change. It's easy and fun and catches people by surprise. I also like that it doesn't utilize multiple bills like some of these other bill effects. A nice change-up, indeed. Always good close-up magic from this guy. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi,

Does it work with Euro ?
To change 5€ to 20€ ?
And does it works with € for all the effects ?

Thanks
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi,

I just had an answer from Penguin :
It will not work with 5/20 €
They say all currencies because they say that you can cut the bigger bill to fit the smaller...
False ad!!!
Bizzaro By Design
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
90 Posts

Profile of Bizzaro By Design
Hey eli,

As mentioned earlier in the thread, we don't know why penguin put "all" currency when they made the demo. It should have said "most". There was a similar issue with another bill change that came out by someone else recently where you can ONLY use foreign currency. Anyone in the US who bought it can't do it with our currency but the ad failed to mention that. If you PM me I would be happy to point you in the right direction.
Bizzaro By Design
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
90 Posts

A quick update for those who were concerned before: I have been informed that Penguin Magic has updated their demo to say "uses most currency" so there is less confusion.

There has been chatter about not being able to use bills that are taller than each other. Bizzaro says he might have a way around that and will post more soon to those who purchased the DVD.
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

Profile of Magician Shaun
Someone asked earlier if coins work and my reply to that is yes they do. In fact I have a routine I am working on where I make change as in the DVD except instead of 5 $1 bills my $5 changes into a $1 and 4 Morgan silver dollars. It is a transition effect into a coin routine and it is AWESOME (IMHO)!

So in this respect, yes, coins work!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
This looks very impressive.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Still having a blast with this effect.
Todd
Bizzaro By Design
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
90 Posts

We're glad you're enjoying BB. Do you (or anyone else) have any interesting presentation or handling ideas you want to share?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
The basic handling on the dvd was exactly
what I was looking for.I have not experimented
any further with it.This is a great effect
Todd
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Never leaves my wallet
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I like that it's repeatable but especially in the way by making additional gimmicks to perform with in sequence. You can make a ONE turn in to a FIVE. A FIVE turn in to a TEN or four FIVE's in to a TWENTY, etc. You can perform the effect too many times and then have the bill turn in to some burnt looking paper, saying that you were going too fast or that money can burn a hole in your pocket, etc.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Just a tip for those that haven't bought
this wonderful effect or have not made up there
gimmick yet. Bizzaro speaks of different glue's
that can be used for this.But from my experience
in making several gimmick's up.I would not recommend
using rubber cement.It make's a more thicker gimmick.
Causing it not to work very fluidly.Regular stick glue
work's perfect.
Todd
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have been using this lately changing
a personal check into a 20 dollar bill.
Get's a great reaction from a spectator
with a good storyline.
Todd
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
200 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
I really like this. Is it better to use new crips bills or older bills? I used crips bills but wondering if older bills are better.
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
This looks good, but I'm guessing you can't pass it out for inspection. Is there a way to do that (short of putting it in a switching wallet and then handing it out)?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Hi Harry
I used fairly new bill's.
But I thinking worn bill's
Might work well also.
No you can't hand the bill out.
But their are numerous way's around
this.Billbreaker is a great visual
change from one bill into another.
Todd
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
200 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
Thanks, Todd, for the answer about new vs old bills. I like your idea about the check. I might try it out tonight.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Breaker by Bizzaro (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL