The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Computer problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

20Robert04
View Profile
Regular user
Midland, MI
152 Posts

Profile of 20Robert04
Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble with my windows media player. When I try playing Windows Media Audio/Video file the video is always realy shakey. Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Paul
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
What version of WMP are you using?
You can find the version by opening the media player and clicking HELP->ABOUT
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
20Robert04
View Profile
Regular user
Midland, MI
152 Posts

Profile of 20Robert04
I'm using the lastest version 9.
DrDale
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DrDale
Try increasing the prioirty in the preferences section.
Vasilis
View Profile
Regular user
Greece
146 Posts

Profile of Vasilis
If the video clip you are trying to play is edited with an older version of windows movie maker,you will have that shake problem.Try this:Open your WMM and edit the clip again.Just choose a new compression size and save the clip again under a new name.You will be able to watch it now without any problems.It's happening because older than XP versions of windows movie makers,are seem to be uncompatible to the newer one.

Hope this helps you.
20Robert04
View Profile
Regular user
Midland, MI
152 Posts

Profile of 20Robert04
Thank you for the help. Its working now.

Paul Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Computer problems (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL