The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Shuffle System by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
"The Shuffle System will train you in the essential skills and concepts required to control a selection to any position in the pack without arousing the slightest suspicion"

Aaron explains what the system is:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3220

r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Has anyone got this? Any reviews?

I just had a look at the link to the Penguin site, but no reviews there either.

Rich
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
I've just looked at the Penguin site more carefully, and seen that this is lesson 1 of a course. But no mention of how many lessons there are in the course, what topics the other lessons cover, or what level of performer the course is aimed at!

Does anyone have any information?

Rich
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
I'm not sure how long this has been up on the Penguin site, but here's the explanation.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3200

I just wonder if the chat forum is just going to be one of the Penguin forums or something dedicated just to this.

Also, it says interact with other students, which implies that Aaron possibly won't be spending any time on the forums. It would be a lot more worthwhile if he was going to spend some time there and possibly review things.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Buy card college 1 and readddddddd:-)
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Quote:
On 2013-03-16 13:29, barts185 wrote:
I'm not sure how long this has been up on the Penguin site, but here's the explanation.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3200

I just wonder if the chat forum is just going to be one of the Penguin forums or something dedicated just to this.

Also, it says interact with other students, which implies that Aaron possibly won't be spending any time on the forums. It would be a lot more worthwhile if he was going to spend some time there and possibly review things.

Thank you!

Quote:
On 2013-03-17 07:32, John Carey wrote:
Buy card college 1 and readddddddd:-)

I'm not against reading - I do a lot of it. But I thought this looked interesting and since it's not available in book form, would be pretty difficult to 'readddddddd'!

Rich
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I signed up. I think Aaron is a very good teacher and a lot of detailed nuisanes of important sleights will be covered in depth.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Shuffle System by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL