The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thatoldblackmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Thatoldblackmagic
Hi Guys
I am currently playing about with a few effects to get them correct and I am very interested to know about the best rigging to levitate the Asrah with? Any suggestions? I had thought about very thin steel R**e painted matt black or even navy? Any suggestions would be greatfully recived! Many Thanks From Liam
Scotland's first winner of the Edinburgh International Magic Festival's first place award. ~ Allen Tipton's magic Student. ~ Magic Historian and Collector ~ Built magic for Scotland's top Pantomimes ,Cats ,The Wizard of Oz and a few other shows. ~ As seen on TV theatre and film Smile Aged 17
Magic Researcher
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Magic Researcher
Use a ****r***t** connected to the *****r. This is the latest rigging used by most guys.
MR
Repeating a falsehood often and loudly does not make it true.
elliottmagic
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of elliottmagic
Hey Liam..
We PMed of a while about asrah stuff. I use a zombie form. What Jim Sommers sells. This way I don't have to bother with rigging in the classic manner. And it's all under my control. I don't have to rely on assistants.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Talk to you soon
Elliott
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3629 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
You've really asked a loaded question. You really need to set everything up on stage, try your R**e, and see what it looks like. These things need to be tweaked depending on the venue. And don't forget to check from the balcony.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah flight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL