The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets - The First Year (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Pass it on, Jaime Ferguson is Spartacus, only on Tuesdays.

So, what am I, chopped liver for the rest of the week?
How in the heck did I end up in a RS thread?
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
You'll always be Spartacus to me.
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:
On 2013-03-18 22:06, spartacus wrote:
Pass it on, Jaime Ferguson is Spartacus, only on Tuesdays.

So, what am I, chopped liver for the rest of the week?
How in the heck did I end up in a RS thread?

Someone spoke your name, and you appeared.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I don't care either. I also don't care if RS sells to the public. I just like my stuff, once a month. I would even join another club that was not secret. "Hi, my name is James, I am a magic buying addict"
You know on the Addam's family song where they sing "Their house is a museum" That's my house.
James

Quote:
On 2013-03-18 21:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-18 21:36, billmarq wrote:
So how do you guys feel about someone selling off his first year's RS gear? Is that okay with you, or do you consider that a violation of the secrecy "pact"? I am speaking of the spirit of the matter, not any legal point of view.

Personally, I don't really care. I do think part of the fun of the club is getting something new each month. Taps into that feeling I had as a kid waiting for magic to arrive in the mail.

French, I agree on Life Of Brian. The messages/humor apply to everything today, tomorrow and forever.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
That's a great idea. Murphy's should have a $15 monthly Grab-Bag Club...every month they mail out something....could be anything at any retail price. You get surprises and they get rid of all those things gathering dust and spider eggs.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
I hope they'll hold the spider eggs. (shudder)
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets - The First Year (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL