The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Crazy Dice Cubes: 12 Dice Production Frame (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
667 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Hey just wondering if anyone has this effect and can tell me about the quality of the props and sizes. I thought this might go well in my kid shows in the spot that I do some colorful productions set to music. The info for the effect goes as such:

Effect:
Produce 3 crazy dice cubes one after another from an empty frame, without stopping produce another 3 dice ... The audience would be very crazy with the wow! reaction.. don't wait make them more crazy by producing 6 more crazy cubes and enjoy the applause!!....

Features:
Produce 12 Big Dice Cubes
Perform surrounded
Self Contained
Easy to carry and Packs Flat
Easy to Perform with great reaction!
Perfect for stage and parlor type performance
Just Open the bag and perform the illusion

Youtube video of effect

Thank you,

Andy

P.S. I placed this here because this forum is for dice, but if you think I should post elsewhere please let me know.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22056 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
All the dice productions I know about, seen, and owned are cardboard and work with a rubber band. So after some use, you will have some repairing to do, or if you are crafty, make new dice.

The video looks like they cut out so much of the actions, it is hard to know what has to be done before the production of 6 dice. Just to much editing at critical points in the demonstration. It does look good, but that is not the whole story from what I see.

Things to think about with this type of effect, do you have a large table to place the dice for display. Or will you drop in a ditch bag. If you do kids shows, kids after the show will rush you and the performance area, how will you prevent the kids from handling the dice.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
667 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Thanks Bill.

I have a table that I made myself so I have the room. As for kids coming up after the show I thought about that and have come up with some solutions, but nothing set in stone because I would want to see the actual item. I am looking for something colorful that packs a walloup for my music part of my show or perhaps my new music section.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
667 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
I also wanted to add that the video was one of the reasons why I posted this. I thought that perhaps someone on the Café has this effect and could put some light into the matter.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
667 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Well I went ahead and bought it. Hopefully it will work out, but I will post my thoughts after I get it.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
667 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
I received this today and I will say that I really like it. I have never used a similar. effect, but I think the quality is good. I will say the dice seem good, but not great. Perhaps I can make some or buy some extra. You can only produce three dice at a time, but 12 dice all together. I think I will make a review in the review section after a couple days of using it.
efrados
View Profile
New user
Montevideo, Uruguay
93 Posts

Profile of efrados
I bought one of this a couple of years ago, hoping for something colorful to use for kids... this is crap, you will have to do most of the dices again as they "tell", haven't done it with public... It is not a cheap product to have on a drawer. it's a real pitty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Crazy Dice Cubes: 12 Dice Production Frame (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL