The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best stage prediction (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
karsten9400
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of karsten9400
Hey

What stage prediction would you recommend?
I'm performing a great chair prediction theses days, but what would you Recommend?

Thanks

Karsten
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Can't go wrong with a Master Prediction case.

Jim
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Wait till you see the new one I'm coming out with this year Smile I can't say too much other than the fact that it's coming and it's pretty darn cool Smile
karsten9400
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of karsten9400
Jimhlou
I've thought a lot about the master prediction, thanks

Chris Stolz
You make me curious, when do you expect it to be released?
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
And Don Wayne Dream Vision ....
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Master prediction, as it is strong and practical. And with a simple tweak one can make it even stronger.
Sent from my Typewriter
natmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
301 Posts

Profile of natmagic
Chris what type of prediction is yours can you elaborate on it without tipping too many details. Ie: is it a written prediction like MPS or something different
karsten9400
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of karsten9400
Mvmagic, how could I do the master prediction strongere?
The method I want to make is much as Doug Malloy's performance, what will you mean of that?
ARNOMAGIE
View Profile
Regular user
France
200 Posts

Profile of ARNOMAGIE
Everytime I saw the Master Prediction performed, I found it obvious....

When I saw Derren Brown doing a personal version of it in one of his shows, I saw a miracle.

But Derren is a genius...
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Mine is a written prediction with some big differences that I can show when she's ready. MPS is still fantastic, but mine has a very big feature that sets it apart. It's a serious fooler.

It'll be out this year for sure, just not sure how soon as of yet. We're trying not to rush it in order to make sure she's absolutely perfect. I'll be posting info on it as soon as it's ready.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I have an added kicker ending to the MPS routine that kills. It makes an impossible revelation even more impossible! After the prediction is revealed it is also shown to be stamped on a set of Dog Tags that were hanging around my neck the entire routine.
karsten9400
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of karsten9400
W_s_anderson
that's sounds nice, that would I like to see

Chris Stolz
let me hear from you when it's ready
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
In short, I have the table on stage before I am finished with the audience-so I can just lower the box and reveal the prediction two seconds after its been called out.

Scott, your additions sounds like a killer!
Sent from my Typewriter
Nadzri.Harif
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Nadzri.Harif
I've been using Paul Stockman's Impossible Envelope since last year.

performed the routine as described in the DVD to a room filled with reporters, and the response was amazing.

Large Envelope in plain view - any newspaper, any page, any word. Can easily be adapted for other routines as well.

Hope that helps.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Quote:
On 2013-03-02 13:12, mvmagic wrote:
In short, I have the table on stage before I am finished with the audience-so I can just lower the box and reveal the prediction two seconds after its been called out.

Hans Klock does this as well...
natmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
301 Posts

Profile of natmagic
Force the last part of your prediction then the table can come out before with the 'forcing' props (whatever the magician chooses that item to be). Too many times the table is pushed out just as the box gets lowered.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Quote:
On 2013-03-04 07:21, natmagic wrote:
Force the last part of your prediction then the table can come out before with the 'forcing' props (whatever the magician chooses that item to be). Too many times the table is pushed out just as the box gets lowered.

Like I said this is what Hans klock does ;-)(with thanks to his Magic consultant who created this routine for him)
john wills
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of john wills
In the 90's Hans Kazan performed (on tv and in- and outside !) a few times
a master prediction, with the TABLE and the BOX already on stage
BEFORE the questions were asked!
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Any of the old prediction chests, with the key injector will still work great today and will fool almost anyone. I've been wanting to do a prediction for a charity event. Where I seal up a prediction and also a special envelope with it. The day of the event we figure out how much money the charity raised, say $10,000 and my prediction is read aloud and it says that they would raise $10,100. Uh oh, Im over a hundred bucks. But then I remind them of the special envelope, as there is one more donation they didn't count. In the envelope is a $100 donation from me bringing the total to $10,100.

Steinmeyer put out a nice prediction chest some years ago too. It was very ingenious. I have a great idea that one day I hope to get to use. The prediction chest is held in the air via a rope. And would be lowered into an audience members hands, not onto a table. The chest is opened by them, and inside is a written prediction that matches whatever you want. I never have to touch the box at all. The only person who touches the box and the prediction is the helper(s) from the audience. Very clean.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Quote:
On 2013-03-02 13:06, karsten9400 wrote:
W_s_anderson
that's sounds nice, that would I like to see

Chris Stolz
let me hear from you when it's ready

It's ready Smile Hop over to http://masterofillusions.ca and you'll see Crystal Clear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best stage prediction (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL